My one and only

"Don't you think not allowing me to make love to you for whole month is too cruel baby hmm."Taehyung whispered in Yoongi's ear before kissing his neck. Yoongi moaned holding on to bars of swimming pool tightly as Taehyung thrust into him from behind. After torturing his boyfriend for some more time, he eventually gave in Taehyung's intense stare and deep seductive voice. As soon as he got signal from Yoongi, he just gave Yoongi his life's best kiss full of passion and love. After having one round in bathtub,he carried him to the swimming pool.
"You knew I-I was not gonna d-do that ahh mhmm,"Yoongi spoke between his moans. Taehyung pulled out and turned him around. He picked him up wrapping his legs around his waist. He entered into him again while kissing his neck and lips.
"Can't imagine my life without you anymore my love. Love you so much."Taehyung said while slowly rolling his lips slowly.
"Love you more."Yoongi said attaching his lips with Taehyung. He moaned as Taehyung sucked his tongue holding him against his body tightly.
"Fuck, love feel so good."he groaned holding Yoongi against railing. He kissed Yoongi's neck trailing hickeys.
"Ahh mhmm ahh don't stop."Yoongi said hugging Taehyung wrapping hands around his neck. Water splashed around them as Taehyung sped up his thrusts.
"Ahh I am goona- I am"Yoongi tried saying between moans clinging to his boyfriend.
"I know baby I know. I am close."Taehyung whispered thrusting in frenzy.
"Tae-taehyungie...."he moaned loudly coming and his head dropped against Taehyung's shoulder. Soon, Taehyung followed groaning his movements slowing down getting down from his climax.
"Are you okay baby?"he asked kissing Yoongi's forehead.
"Mmmm tired."he mumbled snuggling more close against Taehyung. Taehyung carried him out of pool walking towards the bedroom upstairs.
"Let's get changed before we catch cold love."he whispered as Yoongi nodded leaning head against his shoulder. He straight went to the shower and they showered together having makeout sessions.
"Let me dry your hair."Taehyung said pulling Yoongi on his lap. He plug in the hair dry starting to dry his sleepy baby's hair.
"You are best boyfriend in the world Taehyungie."Yoongi said letting small giggles of happiness even he was sleepy.

"Yoongi said letting small giggles of happiness even he was sleepy

"Why are you so precious..!"Taehyung said pulling Yoongi closer. He started placing kisses on Yoongi's face making him giggle more.
"T-taehyungie,let's sleep. I am sleepy."he whined  still laughing as his boyfriend showered his face with kisses.
"Baby, come here."Taehyung said pulling Yoongi with him as he lay down on bed. Yoongi signed snuggling against Taehyung's warm chest. He looked up to see Taehyung staring back at him. He smiled sleepily before kissing Taehyung's lips softly. Taehyung smiled in kiss holding him as his arms wrapped around Yoongi securely.
"I love you so much baby."he whispered kissing Yoongi's forehead multiple times.
"I love you too taehyungie." Yoongi mumbled as they cuddled on bed. Yoongi quickly fell asleep but Taehyung was looking at his beautiful boyfriend with smile on his face.

I am luckiest man in the world because you are mine Min Yoongi. I will never let anyone hurt you and I will protect with my life baby.

..................................................✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻