Comfort

Yoongi's Pov:-

"Dongsaeng, please open the door and tell your hyung what happened?"I heard Jin hyung saying while knocking the door repeatedly.
I straight ran into my room locking the door. He standing behind it from that moment.
I just buried my face in pillow while crying. My eyes must be puffy from crying and my face must be mess.
"Yoonie, hyung is worried about you sweetie."Jin hyung said in sad voice. Doorbell ranged and footsteps distancing indicating Jin hyung went to open the door. I sniffled rubbing my nose and wiping my tears.

"Baby, baby..please open the door."my eyes widened hearing taehyung's voice. He knocked the door again and again.
"Please sweetheart, whatever that woman said is fucking bullshit. Let me clear whatever crap she said baby. Please open the door."he begged while banging the door.
"T-taehyungie, she said t-true though you can get much better p-person than me w-who will be s-suitable for y-you.."I couldn't stop sob escaped from my mouth. I clasped my hand on my mouth to restrain myself from crying.
"Noo baby, you are only one who is perfect for me,no one else. I don't care about status, money, nothing. I only want you sweetheart. Please open the door and let me hold you. Your are crying, I know that and I can't see you like that. I will leave once you stop crying."he pleaded knocking the door.
I couldn't stop myself then and I cried running towards the door. I opened the door and ran into his arms.

Taehyung's Pov:-

I wrapped hands around his small and petite waist. He cling to me while crying against my chest.
"Baby, stop crying please."I whispered but he shook his head against my chest.
"I-i made you w-worried and I r-ruin party didn't I? I-i doubted you and t-trust your eomma over you. I am sorry t-taehyungie."he mumbled against my hold.
"Don't say sorry sweetheart. I shouldn't have leave you alone.."I said kissing my forehead. I picked him up while Jin hyung indicated me he is going to bring water. I nodded and walked inside room. I sat on the bed with my baby straddling on my lap.

 I sat on the bed with my baby straddling on my lap

"Don't ever think that I am going to leave you. I am never going to let you go. You mean too much to me baby."I said holding him against me.
"What if y-your grandpa get d-disappointed because of my b-behaviour."he said clutching on my back.
"He will not baby. Hobi hyung is there to explain him the situation."I said softly running hand through his soft hair. I pulled out and cupped his face while he looked at me with glossy eyes.
"Never let anyone walk over you sweetheart. Never listen to anyone who says things to make you bad about yourself. No one know worth of you better than yourself. You are kind, sweet and fucking beautiful know that baby. If you don't believe that then I will tell you that again and again till you believe that. You have people who care and love you for who you are so know that you are important and deserve to be loved and cared for." I said and pecked his lips but before I could pull out he wrapped hands around my neck deepening the kiss.

" I said and pecked his lips but before I could pull out he wrapped hands around my neck deepening the kiss