Beginning of the Trouble

Yoongi's Pov:-

"Taehyungie, I will be fine. Haechan, jiminie and Jin hyung are with me. Jin hyung is going to drop us to school."I said cupping my worried boyfriend's cheek.
"But I am still worried sweetheart."he whispered kissing my forehead.
"I will call you once I reach the school."I said assuring him. He had to go for important meeting with his grandpa so he can't come with me. He have grown more protective over me since that threatening incident happened.
"Promise me love, you will call me without fail."he said as I nodded.
"I promise."I said smiling at him caressing hair on his nape. He pulled me closer placing his lips against mine in soft kiss. I melted against his hold clutching on to him. He pulled out leaning his forehead against mine.
"Take care of yourself love."he whispered caressing my sides.
"I will. You too."I mumbled and he nodded smiling at me.
"Let's go."he said holding my hand and we walked downstairs.
"Let's get going dongsaeng. We have to pick up jiminie and Haechan on our way"Jin hyung said picking up his car keys. I nodded and gave last look to tae who is looking at me. He let go of my hand before kissing tip of my fingers making me blush.
"Bye taehyungie."I said waving hand at him.
"See you in the evening sweetheart."he said and I walked towards Jin hyung. We got inside the car and he started the engine. We picked up Haechan and jiminie on the way and drove to the school.

I sat listening to my teacher reading out lesson. I took down notes as quickly as possible. After few minutes, speaker in our classroom started, "Min Yoongi please come to principal's office." A voice in speaker said.

Why principal's office? Did something happened?

The first thought came into my mind was taehyung and my family.
"What could have happened?"I mumbled to myself getting up.
"I will come with you yoonie."jiminie whispered in my ears.
"Thank you."I whispered back looking at him thankfully.
"Miss, can I go with him incase some emergency.."jiminie asked and teacher nodded. We packed our things heading towards principal's office.
We reached the principal's office and knocked the door.
"Come in."a voice said as we entered the office. We entered the office and my steps halted looking at the person sitting on the chair. Jungkook's eomma sat on the chair her mascara running down and she is crying continuously.
"Yoongi, she came to meet you and she is saying it's urgent."principal said.
"W-why do you want t-to meet m-me?"I asked and she got up frantically.
"Taehyung's car met with an accident while coming back from meeting."she said crying and I felt like my whole world stopped.
"W-what h-how?"I stuttered as tears gathering in my eyes.
"Truck hit his car and he lost control on his car. His car collided with the tree.
"Oh my God!"I fell down on my knees crying as jiminie crotched down with me holding me.
"Yoonie! Calm down he will be fine. Wait I will call kookie."he said taking out his phone.
"Jungkook was with him in the car."taehyung's eomma said crying again.
"God! Is he ok?"jiminie asked tears gathering in his eyes.
"I have bought my car. Let's go, they are admitted to the hospital. Everyone is coming so tae's appa asked me to bring you there."she said sniffing.
"Let's go quickly."I said getting up quickly along with jiminie.
"Be careful."our principal said as we nodded rushing out following tae's eooma.
"I am s-so s-scared jiminie."I said clutching on his arm as we sat down in backseat of the car.
"Me too tae. Are they ok?"he said as he hugged me.
"Drink some water. There are bottles backseat."she said holding steering wheel tightly driving. I took bottles handing jimin one. I gulped down water trying to soothe my dried throat. Jimin drinking from bottle also his hands trembling. I put the bottle aside and wrapped hand around jimin's arm tightly.
"How much time it will take?"I asked.
"Some time, it quite far."she said without looking back focusing on driving.
"Yoonie, I feel dizzy "jimin mumbled tugging my sleeves.
"Calm down jiminie. Must be because you-."I halted as my head throbbed and everything started spinning.
"W-w-what h-h-ha-."I couldn't say a word as my vision started to get blurry.
"T-t-t--" jiminie tried to say something but falled on other side unconscious.
"Ji-ji-"I tried to call out but everything blacked out.

Taehyung's Pov:-
I walked out of the building with grandpa.
"When will you bring yoongi to meet me again?"he asked looking at me.
"Soon grandpa."I said smiling at him as he rolled his eyes.
"Everytime you answer same but it does not happen yet."he said crossing his arms.
"Don't worry grandpa I will."I said chuckling.
"It better be soon you brat."he said smacking my arm.
"Okay grandpa. Now I have to go pick up my baby."I said as he nodded patting my shoulder. I got in the car checking my phone.
"He have not called me yet."I mumbled to myself dialling his number.

The number you are calling is currently switched off.

My heart thumped out of my chest as I again dialled his number increasing car speed.

Again switch off

"Fuck it can't be."I said calling Jaebum. He picked up after few seconds.
" Trace yoongi's phone right now."I said speeding car through the traffic.
"What happened?"he asked.
"His phone is switched off and I have bad feeling."I said clenching on steering wheel. I cut off the call as I reached the school. I ran towards his usual class. I opened the class door glancing at the students who flinched trying to find my baby.
"This is not time and way to enter the class Mr. Kim Taehyung."the teacher glared at me.
"Does anyone knows where is Min Yoongi?"I asked ignoring teacher's taunt.
"He got called in principal's office a while ago."one student said and I sprinted towards principal's office. I knocked repeatedly on door.
"Come in."a voice came and I quickly open the door.
"Sir, you called Yoongi in office? Why?" I said. He looked at me as if I have grown two heads.
"You met with accident then how you are here?" He said in shock.
"What I am not."I said surprised at his expression.
"But your eomma came to told that you got in accident and took yoongi and jimin with her." He said and I almost cursed. I thanked him and quickly leave the room.
"Fucking hell !!!!"I cursed running out  and called Jungkook.
"Hello hyung."he said picking up.
"Did you get in any contact with jimin?"I asked.
"I just going to call him. I was at shooting range just got my phone."he said.
"Fuck kook. Everything is fucked up. My eomma took my baby and jimin with her saying I got in accident."I said threading fingers through my hair.
"Oh my God!!! Fuck why did she do that?"he said cursing.
"I don't know but I have got really bad feeling about this."I said getting in the car.
"Let's meet and decide what to do?"he said.
"Okay. I have asked Jaebum to trace yoongi's phone. You do the same with jimin."I said as he said yes cutting the call.

"Please be safe baby... I will not let anything happen to you."

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter
What will taehyung do now?
Stay tuned and keep reading
Be happy and healthy 🥰
Borahae 💜💟💜💟

Hey amazing readers,That's it for today's chapterWhat will taehyung do now?Stay tuned and keep readingBe happy and healthy 🥰Borahae 💜💟💜💟

OH MY GOD PARK JIMIN 😍😍😍😍🥵🥵💥💥💥