Don't mess with what's mine

Taehyung's PoV:-
"Are you r- fuck!" My mouth hung open looking at my gorgeous and incredibly sexy boyfriend.

Taehyung's PoV:-"Are you r- fuck!" My mouth hung open looking at my gorgeous and incredibly sexy boyfriend

White shirt with deep v neck with silk chocker around his pale beautiful neck. Those black pants hugging his legs so perfectly at all the right places. Twinkling earrings dangling on his one ear and his eyes were Smokey with his doll like lips glowing due to lipgloss. Damn my boyfriend is breathtakingly beautiful.
"I am ready taehyungie."he said fixing his already perfect hair.
"Sure you are love look at you fuck." I said walking towards him. I wrapped both hands around his slim waist and pulled him against me making his gasp. I leaned down and bite his earlobe slowly as he shivered.
"You look fucking sexy sweetheart and if we didn't had party to attend then you would have been under me on this fucking bed all night."I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck.
He looked at me and wrapped hands around my neck," Whatever I wear is always for you and what if I intend to make happen whatever you are thinking in your mind."he said while reaching up and attaching his lips against my neck. Fuck! Is he trying to kill me!!
If he is going to act like this whole evening then I am not going to make it through the evening.
"Baby, let's go we are going to be late."I said pulling out from him, my hand still wrapped around his waist.
"Do you really wanna go?"he looked at me with little pout. He is driving me insane and I know I can't miss the party.
"We have to love. It is really important party or else I would have cancelled." I said kissing his forehead.
"Okay then. I will really gonna enjoy this party with Jiminie."he said pecking my lips and gave me sweet smile. I knew he always have this smile when something mischievous going on his head. My phone ranged snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hello tae Hyung, we have left for the party and peaches is driving me insane already. I don't know what are they gonna do there. I called you because he have walked back because he forgot his phone."Jungkook said as I love looked down at my boyfriend looking at me with overly sweet look.
"Okay Kook. We are leaving too." I said trying not to react to what he said and keep straight face.
"That all you gonna say really?"he said with irritation making me roll my eyes...... this pabo, can't he understand I am with my baby...
"Okay kook. I am leaving with Yoongi now."I said emphasising on Yoongi to send my message.
He cleared his throat," ohh kkk meet you soon." He cut off the call. I slipped phone back in my pocket.
"Taehyungie, can I use your perfume? Mine is finished."he asked and I nodded liking the idea of my scent on him.
"Alright now I am all ready finally."he said walking towards me. We left fir the party in car as xiumin drive on road.
********************************************
Yoongi's PoV:-

We reached the party hall and Xiumin opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I said smiling at him as he nodded. Taehyungie walked around and took my hand in his. He looked incredibly handsome and sexy in his suit.

 He looked incredibly handsome and sexy in his suit