Threat

Hello Readers! Thank you so much for your 78K reads and votes. Also, I hit 300 followers recently! Thank you for your support and here's a new chapter. Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

I woke up early today and headed to the guild with a huge smile on my face. I pushed open the doors and greeted everyone, "Good morning!" They smiled and greeted me back. I went to my usual table and sat down with Erza, Juvia, Levy and Wendy.

They were all staring at me expectantly.

"So?" Levy nudged me lightly.

"So what?" I asked innocently.

Levy said impatiently, "Tell us what happened!"

A light blush crept to my cheeks and I looked down nervously.

After a short silence, I decided to give them a reply.

"...We're dating." I said softly.

"What?" Erza strained her ears and said, "Speak louder."

I gripped on my skirt tightly and said in a slightly louder voice, "We're dating."

Juvia said with a hint of frustration, "Oh my god, we can't hear you. We all know you have a louder voice than that."

I gritted my teeth together and stood up, causing my chair to fall behind. "I said, Natsu and I are dating!" My voice was unexpectedly loud.

The noise in the guild suddenly died down immediately and their eyes were all on me.

Shit.

My face burned in embarrassment and I did not know where to look. Just then, the guild door opened and a familiar voice rang in our ears.

"Morning!"

It was Natsu and Happy.

Now all of their attention was drawn to him.

Natsu's carefree expression was soon replaced with an uneasy one, "W-What? W-Why are you all staring at m-" Before he could complete his sentence, all of the guild members rushed to him and cheered.

"You finally did it!"

"About damn time!"

Natsu was overwhelmed by the crowd, "W-What the hell is going on?"

Wakaba wrapped one of his arm around Natsu's neck and teased, "Don't try to hide it! We all heard that you finally confessed to Lucy!" Natsu's face turned red immediately.

I banged my head against one of the wooden pillars repeatedly.

Now I've done it.

This was not supposed to happen.

"Lucy! Stop standing in that corner and get over here! This calls for a celebration! Mira, get the beers out!" Macao said joyfully.

Mirajane smiled at us and said, "Sure."

Natsu and I were pushed to sit together as the others squeezed beside us, causing us to sit closer. "Say, tell us all about it. How did you confess to Lucy?" Gray teased with a smirk plastered on his face, knowing awfully well that it is making Natsu uncomfortable.

"Gray," Natsu's eye twitched.

"What? We all want to know." Gray shrugged casually.

"That's right, Natsu-nii! I want to know too!" Romeo said excitedly.

"Romeo, not even you-"

"Come on Natsu, be a man and tell us about it. Did you kiss her?" Erza joined in, clearly enjoying this.

"Guys, can we ple-"

Just as I was trying to calm them down, Natsu laced his fingers with mine and stood up, putting his right foot on the table. He raised our hands up and showed off the rings on our fingers before he announced, "I confessed to her on Christmas. And yes, we ki-" Natsu took a short pause before he continued.

"Kissed."

I looked at him with surprise as I blushed harder. He returned my gaze and the guild cheered loudly. They said in sync, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Natsu cupped my cheek with his hand and slowly leaned in before kissing me.

The guild just went crazy.

"You're the man, Natsu!" Elfman said in a loud voice.

"Gray-sama! Juvia also wants-" Juvia hugged Gray's arm but was rejected awkwardly, "No."

Just then, Levy pointed at the stage. "Guys! Look!" Our gazes shot to the stage immediately and suddenly, the lights in the guild went out.

A bright light shone on the stage with Gajeel sitting on a stool with his guitar and white suit.

"Gajeel?!" Everyone gasped in shock.

"Geehee," Gajeel smirked. "I can't believe this day would come when you would get a girlfriend, Salamander. The cheerleader just made an impossible possible."

The guild roared with laughter as Natsu raised his arm in protest, "Hey!"

"But, I'm happy for you. The song I'm going to sing is dedicated to the both of you." Gajeel completed his sentence with a genuine smile.

I smiled with gratitude as Gajeel strummed his guitar and started singing.

For the first time, the song was not as bad I thought it would be.

Gajeel's song soon ended and Mirajane took over the spotlight. She smiled at us gently and sang while she played her guitar. It was such a warm and gentle song.

During the performance, wolf whistles and 'I love you's could be heard from the audience. The song ended with a soft note and everyone applauded loudly.

"You're the best Mira!"

"Encore! Encore! Encore!"

Due to the popular demand, Mirajane thanked everyone before starting on another song.

--

Nightfall arrived and Natsu walked me back to my apartment after our celebration.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow." Natsu grinned.

"Goodnight." I replied with a smile.

He kissed me on my forehead before he left.

I smiled at his gesture as I went upstairs.

I unlocked my door and on the lights. Just as I was about to enter my bathroom, I noticed something shiny outside my window.

Shit!

Suddenly, an arrow shot across the room, cutting my cheek deeply. I ran quickly to the window to see who it was but, that person was gone.

I shut my window tightly and drew the curtains. Then, I took out the arrow that was struck on the wall.

It has a note attached to it.

It read, "This is not the end, my dear Lucy."

A shiver went down my spine.

At that point, there was only one person that I could conclude as the culprit.

It's Lisanna.