Epilogue

Hello Readers! It has been a while due to my exams. Thank you so much for the 96K reads and votes. I don't think we'll be hitting the 100K mark soon but that's okay!

As all of you know, this is the last chapter of the book. I would like to thank all of you for this 2-year journey. I know I update slow asf but please try to understand.

By writing this book, I've learnt many things and experienced something I never thought I would. It was a memorable journey as this was my first book with readers from all over the world!

Even though this is the end of the book, don't forget to check out my other stories! <The Story Of Us> that features Sting x Lucy and the soon-to-be-published <Lovers Again> that features NaLu.

Last but not least, I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. Once again, sorry for the long wait, enjoy!

Lucy's POV

2 Years Later

Today is a day that I marked my calendar with a bright red marker. My heart is pounding in excitement as I listened to the chatters and brisk footsteps around me.

A grin spread on my lips as I prepare for this special day; my wedding.

My eyes were closed due to Levy putting some make-up on me.

"And....you're done!" Levy said in satisfaction, "You can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at myself in the mirror. All I could say was make-up surely does wonders.

I smiled in gratitude, "Thanks Levy-chan."

She grinned back and said, "No problem! Now, we have half an hour before the ceremony starts, would you like to grab some small bites?"

I shook my head and replied, "No, thank you."

Just then, Erza and the others came into the room. "Lucy you look stunning!" Erza said in amazement.

I blushed slightly and said, "Thank you."

Lisanna wiped a stray tear away and looked at me, "I can't believe you're finally getting married."

"Aw, don't be like this." I stood up and gave her a hug, which the other girls joined in as well. We had a moment until we heard Cana hollering at us, "Girls! You might want to come out and see this!"

We broke the hug and looked at each other quizzically before exiting the room. Mirajane and Lisanna helped me with my bulky gown as I walked carefully outside.

"What is it?" Levy asked.

"Beats me." Cana shrugged as she pointed to a box adorned with ribbons. "It says it's for Lucy."

I took the box pulled the ribbon out. As I opened the cover, I saw a beautiful key that resembled my Golden Celestial keys. However, it was red. In place of the picture of the zodiac sign, it was an orange flame I knew too well.

I read the note that came with it, "Dear wifey, summon me as you wish when you need anything! -Natsu"

The females around me squealed and started to get a bit hyper, "Aww! Lucy you're so lucky!"

I smiled adoringly at the little surprise and placed the key back in the box.

Just then, a loud voice interrupted us, "Ladies! It's time to go!" Bisca poked her head in and ushered us out.

All of us straightened out backs immediately and the rest went ahead before me, except the bridesmaids that I have chosen, Levy and Lisanna.

Levy and Lisanna gave me a light pat on my back and smiled, "Good luck Lucy! We'll be right behind you." Levy said.