foreword

Hi guys! Before you begin this story, I would like you to know that this book will be undergoing heavy editing, and whether or not a chapter has been edited would be written at the end of every author's note. I'm going to edit the chapters at my own pace, which means I'm going to edit the chapters whenever I beat my own procrastination, hence it might be slow progress.

Although I know that this book holds many memories of me when I started out on Wattpad, I just really couldn't stand how bad it is when I first wrote it lol. I'm not trying to say that I'm an expert now, but I can proudly say that I've improved a lot as compared to when I've just started.

This is why I would like to give you gentle reminder that you should not hold high expectations for this book, but I sincerely hope that this would not stop you from reading it.

IT GETS BETTER OK, I PROMISE!

I would try to stick to the original storyline as much as I can cause I don't wanna ruin the flow of the whole story. The main reason is because the  consequences would be too troublesome for me to handle lol.

Anyways, please forgive my errors here and feel free to point out anything you think I can improve on.

With that, enjoy! (:

2020 update:
Mannn I didn't know there would still be people reading this. As an older person now, I read a few snippets of what I wrote before while going through some of your comments, I would like to say this book is sooooooooooooooooo cringey, there were a few plot holes too. I'm grateful that some of you still like it even though I personally think that this is trash.

I haven't been around in a while and I'm not sure if I will come back but as I've mentioned before, this holds a lot of memories of my younger teenage days. Thank you for being here and reading a book written by a 13-15 year old (can't rmb how old I actually was when I started) girl who doesn't know shit about the world. Definitely not a life expert yet but u get what I mean. Please keep your expectations low if you decide to continue reading this even after my warning hahaha. Once again, thank you and I hope that all of you are staying safe during this period! See you!