Ryuzetsu Land

Hello Readers, thank you for catching up 'till now! And also, there will be a new FanFic for all StiCy / Stinglu fans ( I SHIP THEM SO MUCH! ) soon. I have no idea why I like them so much *-* Anyways, here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

Btw, I have no idea why Wattpad placed this new chapter behind the previous chapter, so I had to swap places with both chapters, as you can see now the votes, reads and comments are on the new chapter which is supposingly on the last chapter. So sorry if there's any confusion!

edited

Lucy's POV

Heat rose to my cheeks and I started to stutter (which was terribly uncool of me), "W-Wha, you k-kissed m-, I-I," I was in a frenzy, my mouth opened and closed like a freaking guppy with no words travelling out.

However, this seemed to be extremely amusing to the Twin Slayer. He cracked up.

He held his stomach as he tried to stifle his uncontrollable laughter and this ticked me off in just the slightest way. He noticed my change of mood, and as if he knew, he gave me one of his most charming smiles and said, "You're cute when you're angry too."

This caused me to blush a deeper shade of red and I stood there dumbfounded again.

He and his silver tongue. I cursed.

Sting looked at me with amusement and continued, "I mean, I don't mind flirting with you for the rest of the day, but I don't think we would want these tickets to go to waste, would we?" Just as he said that, he fished out two small pieces of paper from his pocket and flashed it to me.

I gaped.

No way.

.

.

They were the tickets to Ryuzetsu Land.

Surprised, I asked, "No way! How did you get those tickets? They're hella expensive!"

A smug grin found its way to his lips and he struck an exaggerated pose before saying, "I won them in a lottery."

A small laugh escaped my lips and I rolled my eyes, "Get over yourself."

He chuckled before he wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a gentle push, "Let's head to the station before we miss the train."

Not going to lie but his touch is reaaaally speeding up my heart rate.

Despite my heart going haywire, I managed (sort of) a composed reply "O-Okay."

With that, we headed off.

Little did I know there were another pair of eyes following us the whole time.

Natsu's POV

Are you kidding me?

My eyes were focused on the detestable arm wrapped around Lucy's petite waist. I gripped my fist in frustration.

That's my place.

The pair started to walk off.

Clouded by jealousy, I decided to follow the both of them, "Let's go." I grabbed Lisanna's hand quickly and made my way through the crowd with my gaze never tearing away from them and their skinship with each other.

I was so focused on Lucy and the bastard that I didn't realise Lisanna's walking at a slower pace than usual. Because of that, we were starting to lose sight of the pair. I snapped my head back in annoyance and said, "Let's speed up a little."