Christmas Date

Hello Readers! Thank you for the 64K reads and votes! Let's hit the 70K mark yeah? I'm sorry that I'm a slow writer but I can't help it. Sorry again but here's a new chapter! Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

"Mm, Nats-!" Natsu continued kiss me, not allowing me to speak. I tried to push his shoulders away but he hugged me tighter, refusing to leave any space between our bodies. He bit my bottom lip for permission but I shut my lips tightly.

That was until he caressed my thigh, causing me to open my mouth in shock. He smirked in victory as his tongue explored my mouth. Well shit, I'm not experienced in this area. I pounded his chest with the little energy I have, telling him to let go. After a few seconds, he finally did.

I tried to calm my racing heart by taking in huge breaths. I looked at him in the eye and said, "Wh-What was that all about?" He leaned in again for another kiss before I stick out my foot at his little buddy. I laughed nervously, "M-Move forward and I'll kick." He gulped in fear. His body didn't move an inch and is now in an awkward position. He made a 90 degrees bend around my leg!

"M-Move back! I'm serious!" I commanded with a slight quiver in my voice. He took several steps back nervously, his eyes never leaving my foot. When he was far enough, I let out a sigh of relief and put down my foot. "Now would you please explain your actions?" I asked him. He pouted like a child and looked away, "No." I sighed, "Come on Natsu, stop being childish. You kissed me out of nowhere! And now you're not taking responsibility?" I chided as if I was talking to a child.

I can't believe we're having this conversation.

He looked at me as he contemplated, after a while, his eyes lit up before he spoke, "I'll tell you if you kiss me on my lips." He smirked devilishly. I must admit he's making me hot with that expression. I supressed my desires and said firmly, "No!" His smile turned to a frown, "Then you'll never know." I groaned in frustration.

He kissed me for Pete's sake! Now he's not telling me why. What a jerk. But I must admit I did enjoy the kiss, maybe a little. Okay fine, I enjoyed it thoroughly. You can't blame me, I love this man, he was doing things that I fantasized about... Hold on a minute. He kissed me, does that mean he loves me?

I covered my mouth is shock as my face turned red, I looked up at him and noticed a slight shade of pink on his cheeks.

Oh my god.

I took a step towards him and looked at him nervously in the eyes, "Hey Natsu." He still looked dejected from my rejection, "What?" I swallowed a lump in throat and tried to form a coherent sentence, "D-Do you, um l-like," Instinctively, I slapped myself and he looked at me in shock. I put my hand up and said, "I'm okay, I'm okay. Please give me a moment as I prepare myself." He just gave me a small nod. I started to breathe normally and calm myself down.

Okay, I can do this.

I set my gaze straight at his eyes before speaking nervously, "Natsu, do you love me?" He looked he was processing what I said for a second before his face turned red. He moved back quickly as he backed against the table, "W-W-W-What are you saying?!" Oh god, I'm feeling embarrassed just by looking at him, "I-I mean like you kissed me and you didn't want to tell me the reason! So that's why I concluded that!" I yelled as I flung my arms in the air.

He pointed a finger at me accusingly, "Y-Y-You're wrong you idiot!" I felt like my heart was stabbed by a million arrows. "...So you don't love me?" I said sadly. He softened up slightly at the sight of my pathetic state, "T-That's not what I meant... Argh!" Before I could react, he was already in front of me. I looked at him in surprise and he hugged me tightly. "Luce," He whispered into my ear. "Christmas,"

Christmas?

"During the first hour of Christmas, meet me under the Sakura Tree. I'll tell you why I kissed you then." I nodded timidly as I took in his scent that I loved. He released the hug and gave a gentle peck on my forehead. "Don't you forget our date!" He said that before leaving my apartment.

Date, huh?

I touched my forehead and blushed to myself.

Idiot.