Happiness

Hello readers! Thank you for the 1.2K reads, votes, comments and subs! You rock! I'm glad you guys had positive remarks about the new cover. I know there aren't any NaLu scenes yet, please don't kill me! There will be lots of 'em in the later part of the story. Once again, thank you for putting up with me up 'till now. Here's the new chapter, Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

What he said after that was completely unexpected.

"...Who are you?" Natsu looked at me questioningly.

Huh...?

"Natsu..?" I looked at him with shocked eyes.

"Tsk." Erza released Natsu from her grasp.

I didn't know how to react.

"...H-Haha, that was a nice one. You almost had me there." I said jokingly as I slapped his back lightly. He slapped my hand away and said, "Don't touch me...Who are you?"

I glanced at Erza and Gray. They gave me a painful look.

"Natsu... Don't joke around... I'm Lucy." I said hesitantly as I held the hand that he slapped away.

"Lucy?..So you're Lucy?" He asked.

"..Yes." I replied.

Suddenly, there was anger in his eyes, "Who are you and what's your purpose? Everyone's being weird because of you! What did you do to my guild?" He yelled. I couldn't say anything. I felt a lump in my throat.

"Natsu! Stop!" Gray said as he held Natsu back.

"Let go of me Gray! She did something to all of you! She's an enemy!" Natsu shouted as he struggled fiercely from Gray's grasp.

Enemy, huh...?

I lowered my head slightly.

I'm about to cry again...

Erza tapped my shoulder, "Lucy, are you okay..?"

I couldn't reply her straightaway.

I don't want to worry her...

I smiled as I looked up, "I'm fine Erza!" Gray and Natsu stopped to look at me. I smiled sadly at them.

"I don't feel very well. I'll head back first." I said before leaving.

"Lucy!" Erza called out to me. Before I realised, my pace started to pick up - I was running.

I ran back to my apartment with tears threatening to come out. I unlocked the door of my room and lunged for my bed. I started crying loudly as I screamed in my pillow.

This was the first time I felt so much pain.

I screamed out all of my sorrows 'till my tears went dry...

That was when my doors banged open.

1 hour ago...

Sting's POV

...

"-ing! Sting!"

I heard someone calling for me. I turned my head and saw my partner, Rogue.

"What's up?" I said calmly.

"What are you thinking of? You're really lost in thoughts." He asked suspiciously.

"...Nothing." I replied bluntly.

That's a lie... My mind is filled. Filled with thoughts of her... How is she? Where is she? Is she safe?