To Protect

Hello Readers! Thank you for the 16K reads! Yay! It's been one month since the last chapter, sorry. Now here's a new one, Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

?!

Black heels clicked against the concrete floor as white strands of hair stood out from the darkness. I looked up from her heels to her face. A smirk formed playfully on her lips, "Long time no see, Lucy."

Lisanna.

Surprisingly, I wasn't really shocked. "Lisanna..." I mumbled under my breath as I glared at her fiercely. "Why are you here?" Ignoring my question, she continued, "My my, what's with that look? It's been awhile since we've seen each other, why not put a smile on your face," Her smirk disappeared along with her presence, within seconds, she was right beside me. I choked on my breath as she placed her elbow on my shoulder and said with malice, "-instead of that ugly glare." Just with that, her arm swung and I flew across the room.

"Ugh!" My back crashed against the stone hard wall painfully. "L-Lucy!" Sting called out to me as helplessness filled up his eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile as I stood up steadily. A shrill laughter erupted from the other side of the room, "Such a touching scene, aren't both of you the sweetest?" She started approaching me slowly as she chanted something softly under her breath. The same dark aura gathered around her hands as it took the form of a scythe. "I really love breaking things apart you see." Her cold eyes shot through mine as her speed increased. "Leo! Taurus!" I commanded as both of my spirits stood infront of me protectively, "Your wish is my command, my princess." They said in unison.

Leo started chanting as he closed the distance between Lisanna and him, "O Regulus, grant me your strength!" Light started to form around his ring, "Regulus Impact!" He commanded. A fiery lion head started to head straight towards Lisanna, "Heh, don't think you can hit me with just that." She dodged that attack with ease as Leo started to fluster, "Shit..!" Then, a smile spread across his face, "Just kidding, Taurus!" Lisanna eyes widened as Taurus swung his axe with insane speed towards Lisanna, "For your sexy body Lucy-san!" His axe clashed against Lisanna's scythe as she clicked her tongue with annoyance.

"Lucy..." Lisanna said my name threateningly. I got into battle stance as I whipped out fleuve d'étoiles. A dark strip appeared from the side of the black scythe and shot towards me quickly. "Lucy!" Leo yelled with worry. Thanks to my quick reflexes, I snapped the strip away from me. "I'm alright!" I yelled back as I smiled

Sting's POV

I laid on the floor helplessly as I watched Lucy. I cursed silently, "Dammit! Stand up you junk!" I gathered every last bit of my strength to get up but to no avail.

Tsk!

"Sting-kun..." Lector looked at me with teary eyes. I gave a small smile as I raised my hand slowly to pat his head. "It's alright Lector..." He started to sob slightly, "If only I could do something..." I smiled at him sadly before an idea popped in my head, "Lector! Can you still fly?" I asked. He nodded. "That's fantastic! Go get some medicinal herbs, I saw some along the way when we got here. Quick! Before she sees you!" I said in a hushed tone. Lector nodded in determination before sneaking away quickly.

Just wait a little longer Lucy...

Just a little longer.

Lucy's POV

I breathed heavily as I glared at Lisanna. "What's the matter pretty face? Is that all you've got?" Lisanna taunted. "Tch...You still haven't answered my question, why are you here?!" I shouted. "Wow, so you still have that much energy left in you... Oh well you're going to die here anyway, might as well tell you." She smirked, "Well you see, since you left Fairy Tail, Natsu's already one step away from being mine, but," Her tone became darker as she glared at me, "You were always on his mind. That's why I thought why not take away something you love, it's punishment." I gulped, "Coincidentally, it seems that you've been hanging out with this blonde dragon slayer for awhile now, since you took away what's mine, why not I do the same? Its a fair trade isn't it?" She smiled.

Don't...

Not again.

Natsu, then Sting...?

No...No!

"Don't drag Sting into this! He has nothing to do with it!" I cried. She laughed before speaking, "No no no, that would ruin my plans darling. But since I'm such a nice person, I'll do you both a favour," She dragged Sting's body to me slowly as he groaned in pain before throwing his body onto mine. She grabbed ahold of her scythe tightly and started to swing it and her eyes shown madness, "Both of you shall die together!"

Shit!

I held onto Sting protectively as the scythe swung towards us.

Sting!