Magnolia Fountain at 3pm?

Hello readers! How are you? Anyways, Tell Me That You Love Me will mostly be updated monthly, sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you for reading up until now, here's the new chapter, Enjoy!

edited

Lucy's POV

Although I was slightly taken aback, it would be rude not to accept his hand. I placed my hand atop of his palm and smiled, "Gladly."

He returned a smile of his own and pulled me in with an unexpected force, causing me to lose my balance. He caught me by the waist and flashed me a charismatic smile, "Be careful."

I steadied myself before I eyed him suspiciously.

Under my heavy staring he could not help but ask, "What?" Without missing a beat I asked, "You did that on purpose didn't you?"

His smile did not falter, "Was I found out?" he sighed and continued, "Well I just wanted an excuse to look cool in front of you." He pulled me in closer.

I looked at his handsome features and I cracked a smile, "Well you got me."

He laughed and twirled me along to the music that was being played. We had a good chemistry going as we continued to dance across the room. "Although this is a little late, my name is Lucy Heartfilia,"

"I know." He said.

"You know?" I raised my brows.

"You're the current Celestial Wizard that holds most of the rare zodiac keys right? A guild mate of mine have mentioned you a few times." Sting explained.

Feeling slightly embarrassed at the thought of others knowing my name, I just gave a short reply, "Oh."

"I've heard about some rumours, but I never thought you would be such a beauty." Sting commented as he winked.

I felt my cheeks burning up and I stuttered out a reply, "O-Oh, n-not at all!"

He laughed before he continued, "No need to be so shy." I nodded without meeting his gaze.

We danced in silence for a few seconds before Sting spoke up again, "Say Lucy, are you free tomorrow?"

I looked up and saw his cheeky, but slightly flushed face, "I am." I bit my lip to stop myself from snickering.

"Good! Let's hang out tomorrow—ah wait no, that's not the way to put it. Let me rephrase myself." Sting mumbled a few words to himself before his eyes met mine once more, "Lucy let's go on a date tomorrow." He lowered his head to my level and said in a sensual manner, "And you're not allowed to say 'no'."

I moved my head back reflexively, and gave him an awkward smile, "I-I don't think that's a good idea."

"Ah ah ah, I can't hear anything, what did you say again?" He feigned ignorance and I couldn't help but find his childish antics slightly adorable. A smile crept to my lips and I smacked his arm playfully. He grinned at me and said, "I'll take that as an 'okay' then."

The music stopped playing and the speakers boomed, "Ladies and gentlemen, the dance has come to an end. Now that all of you must have made new friends, let's move on to the next event! Please head to—"

The emcee's voice seemed to fade away the moment Sting squeezed my hand, "Lucy, I'll catch you tomorrow at Magnolia Fountain. How does 3pm sound?"

"Sounds perfect." I smiled.

The crowd started to move towards the opposite direction and Sting released my hand from his almost as if he was reluctant, "It was enchanting to meet you here today."