Home

Hello Readers! Thank you so much for the 89K reads and votes! Your support has brought me this far and I'm really grateful. Please keep the comments going cause I really love reading what you think. Anyway, here's a new chapter, enjoy!

Natsu's POV

She's finally in my arms.

I felt her petite body against my chest as she looked at me with teary eyes, "Thank you." I smiled and replied, "No problem."

"Natsu, Lucy!"

I turned my head and saw Happy and Carla walking quickly to us. "Lucy are you okay?" Happy asked worriedly.

Lucy smiled and replied, "Yep!"

However her actions says otherwise.

She was gripping onto my vest tightly with shivering hands. Noticing her fear, I overlapped my hand with hers and gave her a reassuring smile, "It's going to be fine. I'm here."

Her quivering lips formed a straight line before curving to a smile, "Thank you." I just smiled in return.

"It's good that Lucy is safe but we really have to go back and help." Carla said as her eyes darted back and forth worriedly between Wendy and us.

I nodded and before facing Lucy, "Lucy stay here."

She shook her head and replied, "No, I'm fighting too."

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I gave in, "Fine, but please be careful and don't overdo yourself alright?"

Lucy grinned and replied, "Okay."

I took a quick stride and said, "Then I'll be going first, Happy, let's go." I said as I gave Lucy one last fleeting glance.

Happy handed the celestial keys to Lucy quickly before returning to my side.

Just like that, I entered the battle.

-

Lucy's POV

After thanking Happy, I fished out two of my keys and summoned my spirits, "Gate of the Lion, I open thee! Leo! Gate of the Archer, I open thee! Sagittarius!"

A brilliance of light appeared before me and silhouettes of my comrades could be faintly seen.

"Hello Lucy."

"Moshi moshi!"

"Good to see you again Leo, Sagittarius." I smiled before returning to a serious mood, "But now we don't have time to chit-chat. We have to go." Leo and Sagittarius nodded and awaited for my next words.

"Sagittarius, I need to you hide your presence and attack Lisanna without hitting her critical points. I don't want her to die." I said.

Leo looked at me with surprise and he said, "Why aren't you killing her when she's trying to kill you?"

I replied almost too quickly, "Because she's still an important member of Fairy Tail."