The Power Of Feelings

Hello Readers! Thank you so much for the 100+ followers and 22K+ reads! It's such a huge achievement for me and it's all thanks to you! Thanks you for sticking with me for so long. Finally, here's a new chapter, Enjoy!

Lucy's POV

Sting!

I shut my eyes in anticipation as I waited for the moment when the pain would come.

But it didn't.

I opened my eyes timidly as I saw Lisanna being held back by a man. Then, I realised who it was. "R-Rogue..." Sting muttered as he looked at the man I met earlier. Rogue nodded in acknowledgment.

So his name is Rogue...

"Let go of me you filthy thing!" Lisanna used her elbow and hit Rogue as she returned to her battle stance. He dodged it with ease. "Houu, so this is the twin dragon slayers I've been hearing about," Her eyes darted towards Sting then back to Rogue, "Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney." Lisanna snarled. Then, I placed Sting carefully against the wall and gave a reassuring smile, telling him it's alright. "Lucy, please...Be safe." He looked at me with worry. I nodded and kissed his forehead before returning my gaze back to Lisanna. "So it's two versus one huh." Lisanna looked at both of us dangerously as she smirked. "Well then, let the game begin!" She then thrust her scythe into the ground, causing a dark sphere to surround the 5 of us, including Leo and Taurus. "This way we wouldn't get interrupted would we?" Lisanna hissed as her voice was laced with hatred.

The five of us just stood there, not even moving an inch. The tension is so high that I can't even breathe properly. One wrong move and you can consider yourself dead.

"What's wrong? If you guys don't move," Lisanna said as she clenched onto her scythe tightly. "I will." Two dark strips approached Rogue and I as we dodged it quickly. Lisanna let out a evil laugh as she closed the distance between Rogue and I. She swung her scythe with insane speed. "Lucy!" Leo stepped infront of me and blocked the blows coming from Lisanna. "Tch." She clicked her tongue in annoyance before attacking Leo with a greater pressure.

This is bad...If this goes on, we won't be able to hold on much longer.

Sting's POV

Damn! That stupid sphere is blocking out everything. Tsk! I hit my leg in annoyance as I cussed under my breath, "Why can't you bloody stand!" Call myself a man when I can't even protect the person I love. I looked towards the direction where Lector disappeared to impatiently, hoping his tiny figure would appear any time soon.

Magically, it did.

"Lector!" I called out to him. He was flying to my side followed by Frosch. "Sting-kun! Here's the herbs you asked for," He placed the herbs down beside me gently as he continued, "Fro helped me pick some too when Rogue passed by." I thanked the both of them as I thought, "Why is Rogue here..?" Oh well, save the thoughts for later, now I have to get myself back in shape and join the battle. I pressed the herbs against my wounds as I let out a groan.

Hell, it hurts.

Lector and Frosch helped to press the herbs on the rest of my wounds. After a good 15 minutes, I was ready to brawl. I staggered my way to the sphere as I breathed in, "Roar of the White Dragon!" It shot through the sphere leaving a hole big enough for me to enter. I stepped in and saw Lucy and Rogue breathing heavily on the floor with wounds covering their body. "Sting, about time you made it." My partner, Rogue, said as he stood up unsteadily and gave me a small smirk. "Yeah," I looked back to Lucy and smiled, "Lucy, stay back and rest alright?" She wanted to retaliate but I planted a kiss on her lips to silence her words. She blushed, damn it was cute. "Just listen to me this once." I continued. She just nodded.

I walked towards Rogue and said, "Rogue, you ready to go?" He nodded. "Now then," I looked towards Lisanna as a smile spread across my face playfully, "You are going to taste the power of the twin dragons." Lisanna just returned the smile and replied, "I'd love to."

Then, a voice echoed from the other side of the sphere, "He totally forgot about us didn't he." I snapped my vision towards that voice and saw the celestial spirits walking towards me. I let out a small chuckle, "Okay, power of the twin dragons and Lucy's celestial spirits." Both of them stood beside me and smirked, "Now that's more like it."

This is when we formed our small alliance with each other, "Alright, let's go!" I commanded as they shouted in unison, "Yeah!"

And this, was the power of our feelings.