Manabi x Kiyotaka - Secretary Ayanokoji

Yep this is a Manabi ( Genderbend Manabu) and Kiyopon one shot! In this book, I will post all the random ideas I get that distract me from completing the chapters in my main book.

Here are some things to know before reading:

Manabi and Kiyo are in the same year and so, they are both third years

Manabi is still SCP while Kiyo is a secretary.

The rest of the people in the student council is;

Ichinose,Asahina,Nagumo and...Kiriyama if im correct lol

And yes Kiyo is a senpai 😳 so imagine the cote girls like Ichinose go

" A-Ayanokoji-senpai~"
.... Ignore that im high.

Oh and here is what Manabi looks like for ur imagination

Just take off the bow or keep it and imagine she is wearing the cote uniform ( SO KAWAII)Anyways that will be all, Enjoy!

Anyways that will be all, Enjoy!

Ayanokoji POV

I was making my way to the student council room to fulfill my work for the day.

Haah~ so troublesome.

I knocked on the door and then I heard a familiar voice that said " come in"

I opened the door to see  my Kouhais  Ichinose Honami of Class 1B, Asahina Nazuna and our vice president Nagumo Miyabi of class 2A.

Nagumo:" Well if it isn't Ayanokoji senpai "

Kiyotaka: "Hello to you as well, Nagumo. "

Ichinose bows her head gently

Ichinose: "Good afternoon Ayanokoji senpai "

Kiyotaka: "You don't have to bow. Im just a secretary. "

Ichinose smiles sheepishly

Ichinose:" Ahaha...sorry it's a  habit... "

Asahina: "Ayano senpai, good afternoon! "

Kiyotaka: "You as well, Asahina. "

I then turn my head to see the student council president herself, Horikita Manabi. She is a student in Class 3A which means she is also my classmate, she lead our class from class C  to class A in our first year.

She's a pretty person with a serious attitude, although she can also joke as well but very seldom. She excels in both academic and physical abilities and then joined the student council and became president in the middle of our first year.

She was eventually called one of the best- if not the BEST student president in all the years of ANHS.

And to be honest, she deserved that title.