Random Idea : To her, winning is everything.

This idea is mostly focused on Honami

The ship is Kiyo x Honami.

Warning: In this idea. Honami would probably be very OOC lol

Basically, what would happen if Honami wasn't a weak leader like we see in canon?

While she is still kind,outgoing and welcoming to others,

What if deep down, she also follows Kiyotaka's ideal of winning?

She can act like Kushida and be cruel and manipulative as Kiyotaka.

( For plot reasons, her sister does not exist in this idea lol. But you guys can try to fit her in if u wanna use this idea. )

Honami did not go through white room suffering or anything like that.

She was simply abused at home by her parents and her spirit had broken down to the point that it changed her mentality to that of a survivor's.

Due to the abuse, she came to realize that she needs to win no matter what.

She has been beaten down and talked down on and she was tired of it.

The days she skipped on middle school, she was busy trying to understand how she truly felt now.

She wanted to be free from home, so when she found the brochure for ANHS, she immediately tried to enroll and got accepted.

She wanted to start a new life, but her main priority is reaping the benefits of Class A. She wants those benefits to enroll into a university where her parents wont ever reach her.

She tried to act like her usual friendly self and gain the trust of her classmates and also gain the position of leader.

Sooner or later, that confession thing with Chihiro happened and Ichinose genuinely didn't know what to do.

She didn't understand love because she was never shown love by her parents.

And then she asked for Ayanokoji's help since he seemed like the most inconspicuous person she had met.

( Then that whole confession thing happened blah blah )

After properly answering Chihiro's confession and talking with Ayanokoji for a bit.

She decided to walk home.

But for some reason, her thoughts had Ayanokoji in them.

Deep down,  she had a feeling that he was just like her.

That he was simply acting.

And then sooner or later, they became good aquaintances,  teasing each other at times and hanging out.

She got to know a bit more about him, but it wasn't enough.

She only knew what his fake self was giving her.

Then the ugly bastard who attempted to rape Sakura came and Ichinose watched as Ayanokoji pushed the man on the wall and glared at him.

She noticed his eyes and for the first time since she's known him.

He felt real .

It was only little,  but she knew deep down that it was a real part of him.

( And then skip a bit after the island special exam and zodiac exam)

Ichinose had started to discover what Ayanokoji was really like.