Kiyo reads the best manga!

:)

I won't explain anything about this chapter.

So just read it, okay~?

Ayanokoji PoV

I just finished brushing my teeth. I was currently going to head to bed and sleep like usual....

That was the plan until I heard a knock on my door.

Who in the world would knock at this time of night?

I checked ny messages to see if anyone had texted me about their arrival to my doorstep but there was no clue whatsoever as to who'd be coming here at this time.

I walked to the door and opened it.

" Yes?" I answered, but to my suprise....

" Huh?" I looked around and saw nobody there.

Is this a prank?

Sighing to myself, I was about to close the door until my eyes landed on a paper bag on the ground.

I rose a brow and took one more look around the halls to see if anyone was around.

I bent down and took the bag before closing the door.

" Could this be for me? I mean, it was at my doorstep." I muttered as I stuck my hand in the bag and felt a card.

I pulled the card out of the bag and opened it.

' To: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Enjoy this manga I gifted you! You're going to love it! Many readers love it as well!

Sincerely, Lumine ~ '

' Lumine '?

Who in the world was that? I don't recall meeting anyone that goes by that name. But she seems to know me? Tonight surely is turning a bit strange.

" A manga, huh..." I mused.

I'm not really the type to read mangas like the professor or the three idiots. I'd mostly opt for classic books from the library, or the books that Hiyori has in store from her bag.

Still, I am a bit curious on what manga this 'Lumine' person had gifted to me...

I stuck my hand in the bag and pulled out the so-called manga.

The cover only had the title on it.

" Metamorphosis by ShindoL...." I read its name.

I wonder what this manga is about...

Is it a physical type of metamorphosis? The definition in which an animal undergoes abrupt changes in appearance and bloom into maturity. Butterflies are the usual examples anyone would think of.

Or...could it be a mental metamorphosis where a human's way of thinking changes due to certain events?

Hmm....should I at least check out a few pages?

I looked at the time and it read 10:45 pm.

" Hmm...I guess I can read a few pages before going to bed." I said to myself. After all, I had class to attend tomorrow since it was a monday....the beginning of another week of school.