Just another bad night.

Set outside of ANHS and Kiyo is in his 20's.

Ayanokoji PoV

The sound of my door bell ringing had awoken me up from my peaceful slumber.

" Huh...?" I blinked a few times, not moving from my spot in the bed.

I thought that my doorbell ringing was some part of a dream and that I just woke up for no reason.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Nope. It was definitely real.

I grimaced before sitting up from my bed and grabbing the alarm clock from my night stand.

" 1 AM...." it read.

You've got to be kidding me.

Who in the world would come to my house at 1 am? If it were any of my friends, then they should have the decency to at least give me a text or call to let me know beforehand.

" Maybe they'll leave if I just stay quie-"

" K-Kiyotaka?" A muffled voice called from outside my house. " It's me....please....I know it's late but....can you open the door?"

The moment I heard her that voice, I quickly stood up and went out of my room to reach my front door.

I quickly opened it to see a familiar face on the other side.

" I'm sorry for-" she was going to apologize but I quickly grabbed her by the shoulder and gently pulled her in my house before closing the door.

" Why are you crying?" I asked and turn to her.

" I....I just had....a bad night...." she says, her tone shifting to a quieter one. " I didn't want to be alone...."

I walked towards her and gently lifted her chin so I could look at her tear stained face in a much clearer view.

" Would you mind telling me?" I said before grabbing a towel nearby and gently wiping her tear-stained face.

She grips my forearms weakly as I continued to clean her face of the tears that don't belong.

" T-That's why I came here..." she said.

I nodded and led her to the dining room and quickly pulled a chair for her to sit on.

" What beverages would you like?" I asked.

" Kiyotaka....you don't have to-"

" I insist." I gave her a deadpan expression.

After a few moments of silence.

She muttered her answer. " I'd like some hot choco...." she said.

" Give me a few minutes." I then began to quickly make her order.

-----------------------------------------

I glanced at the clock and it was currently 1:10 am.

We were currently seated in the dining table. I watched as she blew the steam off from her cup before slowly taking a sip.