Matsuki SS - The Duty of a Sister

Hello! This is the Matsuki SS and it's going to be about her backstory. Like I said in the prev chap, it's the readers choice whether you want this backstory to canon or not, since this was just something I was interested in writing for a while.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Matsuki PoV

( Timeline: Matsuki - 10 Kiyotaka -9 )

Today is the day that I can finally meet my younger brother. I was excited to meet him, since I only found out about him 3 years ago. Apparently, Father put him through a place called the White Room, it is a place where children are nurtured to become artificial geniuses. They are put through rigorous training both mentally and physically.

Most died and there are others who cease to function as a normal human being.

But...even after all that horrible information.

I simply did not care.

I had no attachment to any of them, so why should I feel pity? I knew my father's ambition and that he has the will to move forward and achieve his goal no matter what it took.

How did I get all this information? It was simple.

3 years ago, while I stumbled in father's office. I noticed a drawer with a lock on it. It peaked my curiosity so I tried opening it to no avail. I decided to set up a small camera in the room and placed it an angle where I can see how he unlocks it. And then one day, he walked into the room and as I watched on the camera, he opened the lock using my mother's birthdate.

I then memorized it and checked his room when he was gone. I went to the lock and then used the code. The drawer opened and I can see many files related to something called the

"White Room"

I read each file.

There were currently 5 generations at the time. Each curriculum for each generation was more or less the same....except the 4th generation.

The 4th generation had a training beyond the other generations, most children died in that generation, some decided to take their own life and some were too broken to function normally in a society.

It was cruel, but I showed no pity nor concern.

But one name caught my eye, it was the same name that was referred to as the "Masterpiece" of that place.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka....

The thoughts running in my head went wild. Thoughts like, " I had a brother this whole time?", " Father put him there?" stuff like that.

He apparently passed each test with ease, even though he was not a natural genius.

I was suprised and interested so I read about him more.

The more I learned about him, the more I wanted to meet him.

My mother died when I was 4, so it was not possible that she had conceived him secretly since I knew my mother would argue with father if she knew that father would have put him in the White Room.

But then, one of his files say that my brother...or should I say my half brother was conceived by an affair my father had with another woman during one of his business trips, he was supposedly drunk at the time.

Was I angry? No.

My father and I loved my mother very much, she was the person that taught me everything and showered me with her unconditional love.