........

Titles are wonderful.

Truly wonderful.

Anyway....

You wanna know what this oneshot will be about?

Okay.

Kiyo finished his three years of ANHS.

A few months after he returned to the white room, he began to reminisce about his days of freedom.

One day, he encountered a being in his dream that offered him one wish.

Although Kiyo didn't believe that his wish would come true, he still decided to give it a try just for the hell of it.

His wish was to go back to the past and relive his days as a student.

The being smiled and snapped his fingers and soon, our protagonist ( not for long) will soon realize that his dream had come true in the strangest of ways.

Kazumi Shoko ( Don't bother searching since I made it up on the spot) , a 14 year old girl who planned to enter ANHS due to the tuition being entirely free and an opportunity to escape her troubled home.

She possesses nothing.

Her parents or to be more precise, foster parents only took her in because of the money the fostering homes would provide them.

On the outside, they'd look like your typical happy family.

On the inside, they are two of the most horrible people in her life.

Once she received her acceptance letter and uniform ( through a secret mail to avoid her parents suspicion) she was ecstatic.

The beginning of a new life was within her reach.

But one day, she woke up.....

With a monotone voice accompanying her thoughts......

I was gonna write it tonight but...

My head don't feel good.

Anyway, would you guys like this to become some sort of fanfic?

Or stay as a oneshot when I feel better.

MarriedPaimon, out~