Don't be anxious, Ayanokouji-kun! ( 2 )

Hoshinomiya PoV

There he is again...

I looked through the window and see that same boy asleep again. His face plopped to his desk, with his arms acting as cushions. His brown hair moving every so slightly from whatever breeze comes through and hits. He's probably snoring like last time too.

I sighed. This has been happening for the past few days. 

Each time, I would often consider leaving him alone to sleep but as a teacher, I can't let him use the classroom as his nightly quarters. He has his own room for that.

I gently slide the door open and places my books on the front row desk, before making my way to the very back where the boy is asleep.

" Ghh..." His snores become more audible as I step closer. " Grrkk...."

I arrived to his side and tapped his shoulder.

" Ayanokouji-kun, wake up." I cooed. "  It's not proper for you to sleep here, even when class ends." I said, beginning to shake his shoulder as well.

He stirs awake, his eyes fluttering open, he seems dazed at first as he glanced to me until his mind finally processed everything about the place he's in and the person he's with.

" S...Sensei!" He straightens his back, eyes wide.

I chuckled. I admit, that was amusing.

I put on my usual warm smile,

" You've done it again-"

" I've done it again, didn't I...?" He interrupts.

He averts his eyes, releasing a sigh. " Sorry, Hoshinomiya-sensei....I....won't do this again." He sincerely apologizes.

But I get the feeling that unless I do something, this event will continue reoccurring for the near future.

" Ayanokouji-kun, I'm curious about something. Mind indulging your pretty teacher for a bit?" I asked, complimenting myself in the process.