Is love that simple?

Part 2 for prev chap

Kokoro POV

" I like you. Go out with me, Inogashira Kokoro."

Those were the words that came out from Senpai's mouth.

A confession.....

A confession.......to me.....

" Senpai......a-are you.....serious?" I stuttered. I mean, this was too sudden! And I thought senpai didn't like anyone in that way....

" Yes." She confirmed it.

SHE CONFIRMED IT!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY TO THIS?!

" Senpai.....we're both girls-"

" Gender doesn't matter to me." She quickly cut me off.

" B-But I'm straight! I've never liked a girl in this way before!" I insisted that this was a bad idea.

" You say that. And yet you've never fallen in love with a boy before, right?" She stated.

T-That argument is unfair!

" T-That's because I'm not ready for love! A boy never made my heart skip a beat faster  or anything related to romance! Y-Your argument is-"

Suddenly, Ayanokoji-senpai pulled me closer towards her and I let out a small sound of suprise.

" A boy has never done that to you. But what about a girl? What about me? " she said as she stared deep into my soul which gave me shivers.

I shook my head slowly, " N-No.....I'm just.....this is too sudden and......I don't think I swing that way at all..."

" You wouldn't know unless you try." She said.

" N-No!" I decided to push her away and free my hands from her grip and fortunately enough, it worked and now I placed some distance between us as I tried to calm down.

I closed my eyes as I began to speak.

" I...can't accept your confession, senpai. I'm sorry but....I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship with anyone!" I said before bowing to her whilst refusing to open my eyes. " Please choose someone else!"

Silence.

It was silent between me and her.

I bowed due to both fear and respect for Ayanokoji-senpai.

I didn't know how long this silence lasted....

But I'm willing to stay in this position until she speaks-

" What the fuck are you doing?" A male voice spoke.

Huh?

" Oi. How long have you been in this position? " he spoke again.