"Maybe I was wrong...."

You may think of this as an unnecessary continuation of Farewell, Sakura Airi.

I just wanted to make this cuz Sora and Mochi making me feel emotional lmao.

Takes place a week after Airi's expulsion

Kei PoV

Ever since Sakura-san's expulsion...

I noticed something suprisingly different in my boyfriend.

Every time he enters the classroom, his eyes glance towards the seat where Sakura had once occupied.

But it was only for a second, after that second he immediately averts his gaze and thinks about something else.

I'm....worried.

His group had fallen apart too.

Nobody had expected for Kiyotaka himself to encourage Airi's expulsion for class points.

Hasebe-san's reaction was heartbreaking to see once she heard him utter the words.

The whole week, he'd been like this.

Thinking hard about something.

It's like....

For the first time...

He seems so....unsure about his choice.

And that made me feel unsettled.

Unsure does not suit Kiyotaka. I could never imagine an unsure Kiyotaka.

He always knew what he was doing and the consequences that came after it.

I refrained from asking about it before but....

I need to ask him how he's truly feeling about all this.

It may be prying into his heart.

If he even has one.

I'm not stupid.

I don't know if Kiyotaka loves me like he says he does.

I'm afraid that one day, he'd knock on my dorm and say that he'd want us to break up.

But I continue to love him despite that fear.

Perhaps because I want to simply live in the moment.

In the past, when I was viciously bullied. I always worried about my past and did whatever it takes to secure a strong position for myself in the future.

That's why I dated Hirata.

But it felt different once Kiyotaka saved me from my past and once he began dating me.

I felt happy for once. Genuinely happy like I used to be.

I felt like.... I didn't have to worried about my past nor concerned about my future.

I had one job.

And that job was to live in the present, enjoying the relationship I have with Kiyotaka.