My neighbor, Horikita Suzune... ( 2 )

1. To have lunch with someone

On our second day-- well I suppose it was technically our first day of class-- the time passed rather quickly. But something was definitely amiss here, it's not normal for the teachers to be so lenient that students were free to use their phones, talk, or even sleep during class hours. The chatter was kept to a whispering tone, but I have no doubt that it'll only grow louder and more easy-going the longer this leniency continues.  Or maybe this is how schools usually operated...it all depends on the students' willingness to listen.

But in that case, shouldn't there be a suitable punishments of sorts if the students remain ignorant?

Well, maybe I'm thinking too much. As much as I'd love to dabble further into my own doubts, there's an important situation that must be addressed...

Lunchtime.

[ According to Kiyotaka's late night studies about how to form friendships, it is said that lunchtime is the second best opportunity to get along with someone. Spending lunch with a person or with a group can greatly increase one's chances of naturally inserting themselves into the circle-- and it's best to strike when the circle is still in its developing stages.]

It'll be difficult for me to insert myself if the circle is already solidified later down the line...

So there's no better time than now!

Students stood up and left with their acquaintances, disappearing from my view. While I did say that I'd put in the effort to insert myself-- I actually meant waiting for a kind extroverted soul to call for the introverts to be adopted into the circle. Yes, that's what the internet said to me. And I will follow it faithfully for guaranteed success.

Still, it didn't stop me from feeling a bit envious to watch students leaving the classroom to have lunch with their friends...

C'mon, where is that kind extroverted soul? They've gotta be here, at least one of them has to! 

" Well, I was thinking of heading to the cafeteria. Anyone want to come with me?" announced Hirata as he stood.

There he is, my extroverted knight, is finally here! My patience paid off after being bestowed a chance like this. I slowly raised my hand.

Yes, Hirata, I will go with you--

" I'll go too!"

" Me too, Me too!"