Quit smoking, Sensei.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

I've quit writing any cote-related things since I lost all the juice...

And I swore I'd never touch the cote fanfic writing again, since I'm currently in love with my BTR fanfic but...

I wanted to try something I've never done before. And I thought ' why not write it for the oneshot book? ' as a sort of practice!

I wanted to try writing in a mostly dialogue-central type of one shot. With lots of cutaways that avoid filler, and gets to the point. ( Though, there will be some details here and there about the setting so I can provide a mental image. But it'll mostly be focused on dialogue. )

I was inspired to do this after rereading AnanoDeprituse's fics ( for the 10th time overall ). I really love his dialogue exchanges between characters. It's kept simple, but sometimes thought provoking-- but all in all ENTERTAINING!

All right, I should start showing and stop telling.

Chapter Begin!

1. Midnight

It was during the middle of the night, that a woman in her late 20's, stepped outside of her room and leaned against the railings. She wore nothing that really combatted the rather chilly midnight that breezed the area, clad in only a black jogger and a maroon colored tank top. Though she wasn't affected by it.

Seeking to relieve some stress, she took out a stick from her pack of Marlboro Red, plopping it into her mouth. She lights it with an ordinary brandless lighter that she got from an obscure store in the district. Alas, she begins smoking.

~~~~~~~~

The door from the room next to hers, opened. And she glanced to the young male, who leaned against the railing next to her.

" So this is where the smell of smoke was coming from."

" ... "

" I was writing down my thesis, but came to a halt when your tobacco stench made its way to my room somehow. Figures, that the older woman who lives beside my apartment was the culprit."

" ... "

She continues to ignore him, preferring to smoke as she likes. If he's displeased, then that's the boy's problem.