The Kohai Police!

Kiyotaka PoV

Class had just ended.

I stood up from my seat and got my school bag to leave the classroom.

" Wee woo wee woo!" A voice making childish siren sounds echoed through the halls.

Shit.

I immediately began running out of the school in order to reach the dormitories .

You must be wondering why I'm running like a madman.

The students I ran past must also be wondering.

But I'll only tell you, the readers.

Why?

Because I like you.

So keep voting.

Anyway, the reason I'm running is because of the newly formed ' Kouhai Police'.

A group formed to quote on quote;   " Protect Kiyotaka-senpai's peaceful life".

Now,  although they seemingly have good intentions ( probably), they are actually the ones causing the most trouble in my school life at this current time.

It was led by....

I'm sure you have a wonderful guess in mind, no?

You've read many cote fics and you understand many jokes from reaction fics.

You guys totally butchered me in some of them, though.

Don't be guilty ( You're probably proud anyway.) since I found them funny.

Anyway, the one who suggested and leads the troublesome group is none other than my little devil of a Kouhai.

Amasawa Ichika.

The group consisted of a ton of first year girls who crush on me.

A few boys who admire me and wish to be me.

It's dumb.

I wish they'd leave me alone.

I can't even talk to my hare-   group of girl  friends ( mind the space )   peacefully without having to run away the next second , the moment I hear Amasawa's dumb siren.

Amasawa also has a partner to help her.

Her favorite police puppy.