Reaction : Small Interlude

Hey guys! Thank you for all your feed back on my first reaction chapter.

I went to bed after I published and then when I woke up the next day, all those notifications came full blast

Some of you ACTUALLY spammed the vote button

*cough* timmyvoszi *cough*

Anyways, it really made SadisticPaimon happy, your tears fueled me and I decided to reward you with this chapter.

Koro PoV

Everybody finally settled down.

Koro: So, now you know his first friend.

Everyone nodded

Ike: Damn...I feel like shit.... we never really treated Ayanokoji as our friend huh...

Sudo: Yeah....how about we treat him to food for the rest of the month when we get back?

The idiot duo nodded in agreement

Wow, what a touching display.

Koro: Anyways, I'm going to bring Ayanokoji right now.

I wrote down on my notebook and then Ayanokoji popped out of nowhere, sitting on one of the seats.

I already gave him the important information of what happened prior to all this.

Everyone looked at Ayanokoji and he stared back.

Ayanokoji:....Hello....

Class D bombarded Ayanokoji with multiple apologies and he was taken aback

Sudo: Dude...im really sorry for the way I've treated you... I had no clue of what you went through...

The others: Yeah! We're so sorry! Suzuki-san was important to you...

Ayanokoji: ( Ah right....they know about her now....)

Ayanokoji: It's alright...

Ayanokoji reassured them that it was fine.

I clapped my hands and everyone looked at me

Koro: Since Ayanokoji is here, there will be new seating arrangements...

Eveyone: Huh?

I wrote down on my notebook and a new set of seats were spawned.

Ayanokoji and his harem were transferred on the seats.

Kei on his left, Honami on his right, Amasawa behind, and so on and so forth.

Kiyotaka: ....

The girls who were in his harem were confused but not at all disappointed

Koro: I'll get straight to the point. We're gonna react to..... Kiyotaka's neesan

Everyone: Eh?

Author: Yep, I felt like writing reaction chapter #2 . But I have a different draft I've been working on and it is a Matsuki SS.

So we'll see which chapter gets published first

Anyways thank u and stay tuned!