Tsubasa-chan's Development Diary.

Aka

Tsubasa-chan no kaihatsu nikki

Nanase PoV

I tried to pay attention to class, in order to keep my excellent grades but....

As I was sitting in my seat,  my legs couldn't stop trembling.

I....I can't hold on....

I gripped the ends of my skirt as I tried to ignore that vibration inside me. I wanted this class to end. This was too embarassing!

" Nanase, could you stand up and solve the equation? " I hear a voice call.

It was the same voice that I can't seem to forget, the same voice that led to this very moment, the same voice that ruined me.

I looked up to see him staring at me expectantly.

His eyes filled with interest in my next actions.

" Y-Yes....Ayanokoji-sensei. " I said while doing my best not to stutter.

Yes.... I regretted the day that I confessed my 'love' for him.....

I stood up slowly from my seat and doing my best to be composed.

Ever since I confessed to him......he told me that he reciprocated it.....but that was a lie....

He stared at me as I walked towards to him and the board. His eyes were like that of a 'predator' observing and then playing with his meal.....

Until eventually.....he would devour it...

I finally arrived and stood in front of him and doing my best to act normal.

" Are you alright, Nanase? You seem very red. Sick perhaps? If so, then you should go rest in the infirmary.  " He asked.

If this were any other teacher, I would've lied that I was sick and that I wished to go rest in the infirmary.....

But I couldn't say that to Ayanokoji-sensei....

I'll only face punishment if I say yes. The reason he will use to justify his actions would simply be that ' I lied that I was sick and used it as an excuse to skip classes'.

I have no choice....

" No. Im fine, Sensei. " I said.

His golden brown eyes peaked with even more interest.

" I see. If you say so." He says and hands me the chalk.

I nodded and proceeded to answer the equation while everyone watched me.

Almost done....

Ayanokoji PoV

She's almost done huh....

Well then, I'm curious to see if you can keep that same composure.....Nanase.

I placed my hands into my pocket, where I placed the device that was controlling the vibrator inside her.

I flipped the switch up to the very max.

And immediately after, her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp in suprise.

" Are you alright, Nanase?" I asked her

I noticed that her legs were visibly trembling and so did her hand that held the chalk.

" N-No....I-Im F-Fine...."  She stuttered.

I nodded and let her continue.

What a cute little sex tool.....