Random Idea: For the prev chap

Yo. SadisticPaimon just woke up and witnessed many tears. That's wonderful.

And yes, I put an unborn into it :))

Is it weird that I laughed when one of the comments said Double Homicide?

It got me to laugh for a bit but anyways.

I didn't make this clear in the prev chapter but I am NOT making a whole fanfic of that.

That prologue was just one of my drafts for the fanfic I never published,  I just found it in my notes and read it again and was like " I'll revise it to fit a oneshot and then publish! :D ".

It was my first original fanfic that I really wished I finished.

But lost motivation to complete.

Anyways,  this chapter is for me to share you the plans I had for that fanfic.

Oh and if you see any plot holes, keep in mind that I only followed what I wrote in my notes .

I will do the events in order.

First year

- Kiyo wakes up in the bus going to ANHS, confused and in disbelief while also thinking it's a dream.  But he felt something on his hand and found a note, that confirmed that it wasn't a dream and that he was sent back to time to make things right, by killing his father.

- Kiyo realizes that what he lacked were allies, since during his years in the school, he was usually alone and nobody could really help him. People like Nagumo were annoying to get rid of for him.

So he decides that this time, he will gather allies from his batch or if possible, the whole school. So that when his father comes, then he's in for a suprise

- While he was thinking at the bus. He decided to break Horikita's superiority complex as fast as possible and raise her to be a reliable leader as early as possible.

Then he will get blackmail material on Kushida and basically let her take Kei's place as his ally/tool.

- He will also try to smoothly make Hirata wake up from his stupid fantasy of trying to save everyone but that will be later in the year.

- He will carry Class D to Class A once again.

- As for Kei, he decides to leave her alone since it was most likely that she doesn't have any memories from their past....or future? Idk gets confusing.

He doesn't want to get her in trouble. He'd rather have her fall in love with another person or at least have a better future without him in it.

- Kiyo enters the classroom but his eyes immediately went to Kei. He stood by the door, not realizing that he was staring at Kei the whole time until he heard murmurs about him being weird, so he immediately went to his seat.

- Now for most of the first half, it's going exactly like Self-test. ( Yes, this fic idea was inspired by self test and not this time )

- Kiyo solidified himself as leader and the leaders of Class D were quickly established.

- The defective boys are still in denial but Kiyo will teach them a lesson through out the year.

- Around Volume 3, while Kei was sleeping in the tents, she had a dream about a certain brown haired boy ( She doesn't remember anything.)

- She then goes outside of the tent to clear her mind and then she sees Kiyo sitting by one of the tree trunks,  staring into the moon.

Kiyo noticed her and they both said their awkward hellos, though Kiyo was doing his best to act natural.