Chapter 2 - Back To Home

Okay!! Chapter 2 is here!!

Enjoy!! ^^

***************************

Third Person's POV

Two teenagers stroll throught a small town in between the Land of fire and the land of Wind.

They stop by a tea shop and sat there. A group of sand nins sat not far from them.

The two teenagers ordered their drink. One of them overheard the sand nins talk while sipping on her tea.

"Still no clue huh?" One of them said.

"Yeah, at least Konoha's helping us. Our village is in a crisis right now. With our Kazekage got kidnapped, who knows what'll happen to our village" Another one said.

"Even Kankuro-san got defeated by one of them, he's poisoned" A third person said.

The teenager, the girl stood up and approach them.

"Sorry... Can I know how long the Kazekage has been abducted?" She ask.

They turn to her.

She has a long red hair that goes down to her waist, she wore a dark red combat kimono, where the front goes just above her knee, leaving her bare leg showing and the back part of it all the way down to her legs. She wore a japanese sandals, two katana strapped to her back, one behind her waist [like sasuke's] and other across her back. [anyone watch bleach? yeah, like hitsugaya]

The Sand nins snap out of their staring and answer her.

"About 2 days already" They answer.

The girl's black eyes hardened and walk back to her partner.

"Sora, we're going to the sand village, and we're going on a full speed" She said.

"We just went there like 2 months ago, why--"

"I'll explain on the way, lets go" She went outside the shop.

Sora slam some money on the table and quickly catch up to her.

1 day later~~

"Give Gaara back, dammit!!!!" Naruto shouted, chasing after the blond guy riding on his clay bird.

"Naruto!! Stop!" Kakashi not far behind him, chase after.

'He's losing control... I need to chase after him as fast as possible' He thought.

"Heh, try to catch me, hm" The blond guy said.

they both then battled together, Naruto's gonna explode soon out of anger.

Sakura and Chiyo, an elder from the Sand village catch up to them and landed beside Kakashi.

The blond then did a self destruct jutsu, Kakashi used his Mangekyo sharingan to absorb the explosion.

Everyone's safe...except for one...

They all look at the Kazekage in sadness.

Naruto kneel down beside him, crying.

"Why....Why does it always have to be Gaara...." Naruto said.

Two figure landed not far from them. Everyone went on guard, they look suspicious, a red dressed girl with a mask on and a blue haired guy beside her.

Naruto look at them in anger. He's lost his cool and attack them. The blue guy immediately block Naruto with his arm, hurting it. They begin attacking each other.