Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu

There's cursing here too!!

Enjoy!!

***********************

Third Person's POV

As Senna still asleep, the others went to a mission to avenge her. Sora followed. Shikamaru will be leading the team. This time, using his strategies.

Ino and Chouji decide to join along the mission too.

Ino used her shintenshin, possesing one of the birds to find the two Akatsuki whereabouts.

As they find them, their plan starts.

Shikamaru, Asuma and Sora will be teaming up against Hidan.

Kakashi, Ino, Chouji....also Izumo and Kotetsu will be fighting against Kakuzu.

It took awhile with Shikamaru and Kakashi's teamwork, they finally get to separate.

"Heh, you separate us, so what? I can still defeat the bloody crap out of your fucking bodies" Hidan said.

"Well, can't let my dear student laying down on the bed without anything to gain when she wakes up" Asuma said, taking his special chakra knife.

"You hurt Nee-san, I wont forgive you" Sora said, glaring at Hidan.

"Well, you heard them" Shikamaru said, lazy to actually talk. But in truth, he need to thank her, for saving his sensei, he knew, if they were to fight them that time, his sensei would have died, saving him and his teamates.

"Hahahahahaha!!!!! Thats right!!! Thats right!!! I like this!!!" Hidan proceed to attack Shikamaru with his scythe.

He dodge.

Kakashi's POV
The other side of the battle~~

We finally get to attack this guy, Kakuzu but some kind of shadows with mask appeared. What in the world is that thing?

I pierce through with raikiri. I'm sure he's suppose to be dead by now.

I dodge one of its attack. Kotetsu and Izumo's handling two. Ino and Chouji handling one. I'm dealing with one of them and the real one.

Damn, we definitely need back up. Naruto, hurry up...

As I dodge his attack the shadow manage to hit me at the back. I used Raikiri on it but it still didn't disappear. What is that?

"Minna! Regroup!!" I shouted.

We gather together.

"That thing is annoying!!! What is that?!" Ino said.

"I remember hearing Senna said this two Akatsuki's are called the zombie pair. The other one where Asuma-taichou and Shikamaru took, he was immortal, but I dont know how this one is immortal too" Izumo said.

"Zombie pair....So he must have some kind of jutsu or something that keeps him alive" I mumbled.

I look at all the shadows.

Five....

Maybe...

"Try to find a weak spot on these shadow things" I said.

Anywhere part of the body is all black. It absorbs my Raikiri too. So the only place is...

I attack one of the shadow using Raikiri. I aim it at the mask. It crack and break.

The shadow disappear.

"Minna!! Hit the mask!!" I said.

"Ha, you finally saw through. I have been living for a very long time. Since your first Hokage... This is the first time I see something interesting other than money" He said.