Chapter 9 - The lost...

Third Person's POV

Its been a few days since that mission.

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi became slightly depressed for failing the mission.

Senna... She lock herself in her room. Sora has been trying to cheer her up. The others tried to as well, but they know, despite being a criminal, Itachi is someone important to her...

And one of this day, it'll become worse...

Because....

"Nee-san, come on. Tsunade-sama wants to see you" Sora said as he sat beside Senna on the bed.

She didn't answer.

"Come on, Nee-san. She said it was important. Please, dont be like that...I'm sure Itachi-san wouldn't want to see you like this" Sora said.

Senna who has been hugging her legs and burrying her face to it, lift her head up.

"Why does she want to see me?" Senna whisper.

Sora felt relief.

"I dont know, come on, lets go check it out" He said, lending her a hand.

Sora smiled slightly as she grab ahold of it and slowly stood up. Senna dressed up and they teleport to Tsunade's room.

"I see that you're here already" Tsunade said.

Shizune, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi and Naruto's in the room too.

"Senna, how are you feeling?" Kakashi ask.

She just nod her head, smiling slightly.

"So baa-chan! What is it that you wanna tell us?!" Naruto whine.

A chuckle can be heard.

"So this is Jiraiya-chan's apprentice?" An old looking frog said.

"Jiraiya-chan? Oi! Who are you calling Ero-sannin Jiraiya-chan?!" Naruto pointed at the frog.

"Kora!!! Naruto!! He's one of the frog elders and he's Jiraiya's master!" Tsunade yelled at Naruto.

"Eh? Master?" Naruto look at the frog.

The frog chuckled again.

"Ero-sannin huh? Thats surely a fitting name for him" He said.

"So, Tsunade-sama, what is it that you need? Nee-san, needs to rest" Sora said.

Tsunade start getting serious. She look at all of them...

"I'll go straight to the point Jiraiya....is dead...." She said.

The room fell into a deep silent. As everyone was shock by the news.

"W-what do you mean he died?!" Naruto said.

"I wont blame you if you didn't believe me... But its true" The frog said.

"How? Jiraiya-sama is one of the strongest shinobi there is" Kakashi said.

"While you guys went out in search of Uchiha Itachi, he went to a mission in Amegakure. He receive information that the leader of Akatsuki is there. Surely enough, its true" Tsunade said.

"But...?" Sai ask.

"But it turns out that the person is one of Jiraiya-chan's students" The frog said.

"Student?" Sakura gasp.

"Yeah, during the last great war, the battlefield turns out to be in Amegakure... There, Jiraiya took in bunch of orphans... Never expected its them..." Tsunade said.