Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion

Senna's POV

"Finally caught up to you...Here huh? What is your business in a place like this?" Sasuke said.

We arrived at a cave like place and Itachi and another person in front of us.

That guy tilt his head and look at us.

My eyes widen.

"Orochimaru?!" Sasuke went on guard immediately.

No...Its not him, there's something different.

"huhuhu...Thats not right..." That person said.

"That voice... You're Kabuto?" Sasuke said.

"Its unbelievable that the prize for working with Madara in this war appear himself in front of me" Kabuto said.

I went in front of Sasuke and kept on guard.

"But it seems like there's an uninvited guest" Kabuto's eyes landed on me.

He turn around and his face... Just like Orochimaru, that disqusting look on his face...

Sasuke push me aside.

"What did you mean?! What are you doing, hiding in this cave?!" Sasuke ask.

"Its a complicated situation. Allow me to explain" Kabuto said.

"You try that, I'll use this chance to stop this Edo Tensei" Itachi-nii said.

"This jutsu has no weakness and no risk....So its safe to use" Kabuto said, his sickly voice... Just like how Orochimaru is...

Whats with Kabuto? I know he's a loyal follower to Orochimaru. But he's becoming more and more like him...

"Hm, How about this Sasuke, You want to kill Itachi because he killed your clan right? Actually I was the one who revived him, but right now, he's a big road block to my plan right now. Lets work together to kill him. After all we have the same snake summonings and we have the same teacher too" Kabuto said.

I glared at him.

"I never did admit that guy to be my teacher. And you seem to get the wrong idea. I track Itachi here to talk to him" Sasuke said.

"So... Now you're my enemy or his?" Kabuto said.

Sasuke then immediately react by throwing shurikens at him.

But it was block by Itachi.

"Why did you block it?! He's Orochimaru's minion!! So he's my enemy! Isn't he your enemy too?!" Sasuke shouted.

"Calm down first. I'll explain everything later on. But first, We have to defeat him... except, we cant kill him" Itachi said.

"Why?" Sasuke ask.

"Because if the caster of the jutsu dies, the jutsu wont just dissapear like that" I said.

"I'll be casting him in my Tsukuyomi and get the information on how to stop the jutsu and thrn use him to stop it" Itachi said.

"I cant believe you're just telling me the way how you're gonna come to me. Like I said, this jutsu has no weakness" Kabuto said.

"Every jutsu has its own weakness. And Edo Tensei's weakness is My existence itself" Itachi said, activating his Mangekyo.

This fight... even if its Kabuto, I cant interfer... Its a fight only they can do.

"Senna" Sasuke called.

"Yeah?"

"Hide somewhere. I cant assure your safety when we're fighting" Sasuke said.

"Okay...just...just be careful" I said, hiding somewhere in the cave.