Special Chapter: The Past 3

Okay guys, sorry for not updating for so long. I have reasons.

First of, I have finals exam. My last exam in high school and I'm a free bird... In a way!!

This year IS my last year of high school so after that I'm gonna have more regular updates!

I will be updating, just not so frequent, untill by December!

Hope you'll still be here! ^^

Continue on~~

***********************

Flashback continue~~~~

Third Person's POV

Its been a few weeks since they stayed at Suna. Senna told Sora that they'll be staying there for a while and they'll start training there for a few weeks.

Senna thought him all the basics moves on chakra controls and all. She then proceed to teach him elements control which Sora's as expected is Lightning and wind.

Senna made sure to not trigger that weird chakra too much. Until Gaara can spare his time to train Sora.

Senna told Sora about his chakra and he's determine to keep that chakra in control.

Gaara helped Sora day by day. In a short amount of time, Sora became a shinobi, with a rank higher than a genin. But not as good as a chunin yet.

The electrified chakra has the ability to use Raiton without handsigns, it helps wounds to heal faster if it is used in healing jutsu.

One of the day, Senna brought Sora out around the village. She needed to stock up some food and water and weapons since she'll be training Sora.

She went to a weapon shop. She went around buying kunai, shuriken and some others and she came across an interesting Item.

"Can I know what is this?" Senna ask the boss.

"That, young lady, is a chakra storage gem. It stores chakra enough that when you're in a pinch, it could save you. I found it while travelling. And its a pair too" The boss said.

Senna look at Sora with a thoughtful look. She then smiled.

"Then I'll take it" Senna said.

"Sure"

She paid the things she bought and brought Sora to the special training ground that Gaara provided.

"Sora, look at this..." Senna showed the necklace.

He look at it. A dark blue that could match his hair and with a teardrop shape necklace.

"This is a special gem. It stores chakra in it" Senna said.

Sora just nod.

"Chakra is like life to people. So if that person dies, the chakra dies..." Senna said.

She focus her chakra to the necklace. The necklace glow bright blue and then it stayed bright blue.

"This, is for you. Keep it precious. My chakra is in there. When the gem went dark blue like how it was originally, then, Thats the end of my life. But dont worry, I wont go anywhere soon" Senna said, she added that last sentence when she saw Sora's face changed to a sad one.

Sora took the necklace and place it over his head. He'll never lose this... his first thing that he ever receive...

Another few days of training passed, and its time for Senna to resume her journey.