Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!

Sasuke's POV

Nii-san....

I look down, beside me, Senna crying...

Nii-san is someone so important to her...

I kneel down beside her and cupped her cheek.

"Senna... I'm sorry" I said.

I hug her as she cry... I've been hurting Senna for so long... And yet, I didn't realise I've been hurting her so badly until Nii-san told me...

Suddenly the wall beside us start crumbling and it destroy.

I held Senna and jump away.

"Aha!! Found ya!!" Suigetsu and Juugo came in view.

"Its you two..." I said.

"Whats with the chick? There's war around us and you're flirting with a girl?" Suigetsu smirk.

I just glared at him.

"Wow, wow... chill. Just kidding, just kidding" He raise his arm in defense.

"Sorry, Sasuke..." Senna pulled away.

I look at her, rubbing away the stray tears.

"Its okay..." I said.

I place her on the rock, sitting down.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Thats mean na, Sasuke, we're your teammates...." Suigetsu said.

He went to Kabuto.

"This is really Kabuto? Damn, disgusting...and creepy! And that thing thats coming out of his stomach... It looks like O-Orochimaru...." Suigetsu said.

"Just leave him be. Dont touch him" I said.

Juugo inspect the woman, Anko.

"Still alive..." He said.

"So tell me faster will you, Why did you come to me?" I said, sitting down beside Senna.

"Well, for your information, I found something incredible in one of the hideout" Suigetsu said.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Just now you said Itachi and you cancled Edo tensei right?" Juugo ask.

I look at him, a bird near him.

"Then why is Madara still alive?" He said.

My eyes widen.

"Because... He is still alive. Not dead" Senna said.

I look at her. She rubbed her eyes, clear from tears.

"For the pass years I travelled around, I didn't just run around for nothing. Uchiha Madara is still alive, but he doesn't have a body. Then the 'Tobi' we know, is a different person, but he's still an Uchiha... I have no clue on who he is..." Senna said.

"Hn, that annoying guy... He's still alive..." I said.

"Oi! Juugo!! Dont disturb me when I'm talking to Sasuke!!" Suigetsu said.

He then turn to me.

"Look at this. I'm sure you'll find this interesting" He said, giving me a scroll.

I open it and look at it.

My eyes widen.

[A/N: I didn't know what exactly was written in that scroll, it was never mention in the anime or the manga. But its roughly about that Shikifuijin jutsu. But still it remains a mystery... So yeah, I cant even tell you what is in it]