Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora

Third Person's POV

Senna lay on the bed, sleeping peacefully. Its been a few days, Almost a week and she not waking up.

Kakashi sat on his bed, right beside Senna's, reading his usual Icha Icha.

He kept reading, but his mind is somewhere else.

He cant shake the feeling off, that bad feeling.

He got information two days ago that his students will be hunting down Orochimaru. Which mean, hunting down Sasuke.

Kakashi glance at Senna, still sleeping and sigh.

'Why of all time, I have to be in the hospital?' Kakashi thought sadly.

He suddenly heard whimpering. He snap his head towards Senna. He stood up carefully using his crutches and went to Senna's bed.

Sure enough, she's whimpering. She sweat a little bit, trashing a bit.

'Nightmares?' Kakashi thought, confused.

"Senna, Senna, Wake up!" Kakashi tried to shake her awake. But nothing happen.

"Sora...." She whimpered.

'Sora? He's not here... He went with the others on that mission. What should I do?' Kakashi thought.

Kakashi sat on her bed, beside her. He held her closely.

"Senna, Its okay, no worries..." Kakashi whispered.

Senna calmed down, and hugged Kakashi tighter.

He sigh. Well, He got no choice but to stay on the bed huh?

He too out his Icha Icha and start reading it.

A few days Later~~

Naruto came back with the others.
With a heavy heart. They reported to Tsunade and decide to tell their sensei, Kakashi.

As Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Yamato and Sora came in the room, they saw Kakashi and Senna on the same bed. Senna, still asleep, and Kakashi reading his icha icha.

Kakashi notice his Kouhai and students came in.

"Ah, how was the mission?" He ask.

Naruto look down in dissapointment, as well as Sakura. Sora looked pissed.

"I see... So what are you gonna do now?" Kakashi ask again.

"We wont give up! I wont give up untill the very end, untill I bring Sasuke back home!" Naruto declare.

Most of them regain their smile. Except for....Sora.

"Sora-kun...." Sakura patted his shoulder.

Sora went beside Senna and stroke her hair.

"Why....why does Nee-san love him so much, where he's a total asshole..." Sora said.

"Senna-chan and Sasuke got some similarities... And that similarities brought them together" Naruto said.

"Sasuke-kun loves Senna because she's different from other girls, she understands him too. He wasn't always like that..." Sakura said with a slight smile.

Senna suddenly whimpered....

"S-sora...s-sora....." She whispered.

Sora immediately took her hand and held it tightly.

She tremble and moan in pain, then she slowly open her eyes. When she finally able to see clearly, she saw Sora first. She immediately hugged him tightly.