Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival

Senna's POV

I sat down a little bit, panting abit.

I used up a bit too much chakra. I used Kurobara Jutsu and now this... My healing barrier jutsu... Both jutsu takes up a lot of chakra.

Both of my offense and defense jutsu I've shown... At least right now, I can still save some who's dying.

I stood up and went to Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru... I'll be healing you now" I said.

"Senna... Looks like I cant leave yet, nah?" Shikamaru ask.

"Idiot... Obviously. You're gonna leave me alone here and take care of this idiots? I wont let you" I said as I place my palm on Shikamaru's forehead.

A white glow appeared and Shikamaru's life isn't in danger anymore.

I suddenly came into a coughing fit.

"Senna! Are you okay?!" Sakura ask.

"Yeah...Dont worry.... Dont say it out loud. Or those boys will hear" I said.

I didn't want to distract Naruto, Sasuke and Sora.

Suddenly an image came into my mind. Or should I say, everyone's. Since everyone had that kyuubi coat.

*****

'You're dying aren't you?' The first hokage ask.

'Yeah... I am...Is it that obvious?' An image of me said.

****

I can feel eyes on me as I focus on healing Shikamaru.

I look at Sasuke fighting so hard. His face full of anger... Even when fighting with his life on line... He's still thinking of me. Sometimes he's an idiot.

"Nee-san!!"

Sora landed in front of me, with his face, so frighten...

"That flashback that Sasuke did, was that... Was that true?" Sora ask.

I closed my eyes.

"Sora, now's not the time... We'll talk after all---"

"Dont give me this bullshit!! Tell me the truth now!!" Sora shout at me, Cutting me off.

My eyes widen. Thats the first time he raised his voice at me.

"That conversation was true"

We all turn to Minato-san.

"Nee-san!!" Sora look at me with that frighten look again.

"Sora..." I just shook my head.

"We'll find a way!"

I turn around to Sakura.

"We'll make sure you live after this war... And then, we'll find a way for you to live! Tsunade-sama and I! We're here! You deserve to live happily... Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei... And even me... I'm sure all of us wish for this to end. So after. His ends, we'll help you!" Sakura said.

I smile and nod.

"Thank you... Sakura" I said.

'Although that might not happen' I thought.

"Sora... Lets go. Everyone, this green light will shield you and heal slightly. Sakura, heal the wounded one so we can go at a faster rate!" I said.

I can already sense the Kage's chakra.

They're coming.

Please... Please just a little bit more... Please... My body... until the war's over....