Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki

Warning: Lots of curse words. Okay maybe not that much, but there still is. If dont like then....pretend it isn't there....

************************

Third Persons POV

"Hokage-sama!! We need your help!!" One of the medic barged in her room.

"What is it?" Tsunade ask.

"Sasaki-san's in danger, we need you immediately!" He said.

Tsunade went together with him to the hospital.

Asuma, Shikamaru, Kotetsu and Izumo stood outside the room, looking down sadly. Sora was leaning by the wall, his eyes shadowed.

Tsunade went in the room. Senna lay on the bed, her kimono all ripped off, Cuts and wounds all over her.

"Whats her status?" Tsunade ask.

"She's bleeding non stop. She wont survive at this rate. She has a big wound cut across her back and a hole near her stomach" One of them said.

"Yosh, prepare for immediate operation now!!" Tsunade said.

'I wont let you die...' Tsunade thought.

After a few hours the operation ended. She's safe for now, but she didn't pass the critical rate. For now, all they can do is wait.

She went out of the room, all of them are still waiting.

"Tell me, In details..." Tsunade ordered.

Asuma as the captain of the team, nod and start explaining.

Flashback~~~~~~
Third Person's POV

They start attacking one of the Akatsuki members. Shikamaru manage to trap him in his kagemane. Kotetsu and Izumo stabbed him and Asuma use his chakra knife to attack.

"You guys attack the wrong guy. Wrong startegy I should say" He said smiling like a maniac.

"Where's the other guy?" Asuma ask.

He smile wider.

Behind Shikamaru. Senna immediately appeard and went and block the other guy's attack. He jump down beside his partner.

"Izumo! Kotetsu! Get away from them!" Senna said.

All of them gather together.

"Ahhhh!!! Its that bitch!!!!" The silver hair one said, pointing his finger towards you towards Senna.

"Akatsuki. The Zombie pair... Hidan and Kakuzu. Hn, of all people it has to be this two..." Senna said, looking at them.

"You know them?" Kotetsu ask.

"Yeah, Akatsuki seems to take interest at me" Senna said.

"You little bitch!! You still own me for scratching my scythe with that fucking Katana of yours!!" Hidan said.

"Shut up... " Senna said.

"Shikamaru, trap him with your kagemane. I'll chop his head off" Asuma said.

"But its risky...." Shikamaru said.

"Its the only choice we have!" Asuma said, a bit frustrated.

"Calm down. Asuma. It wont work on these guys. Even if you chop his head off, he'll still talk like an annoying guy he is" Senna said, looking at the guy, finish drawing a pentagram.

"Wha--"

"Trust me. I did that before" Senna said.

"Then what?" Asuma ask.