Chapter 11 - Destruction

Enjoy!!!!! ^^

************************

Senna's POV

I stood in front of the gate, looking at Naruto sadly.

"Come on! Dont look like that! I'll train super fast and come back home! believe it!" Naruto said.

I smiled slightly.

"I know. Good luck Naruto. You'll do great" I said.

He grin at me, giving me a thumbs up.

"Right, Naruto, the moment you finish training, come back" Tsunade said.

"Yeah!"

They both went off with the old frog.

"Now Senna and Sora, I need to give you a mission, I already tell the details to Sora. And you'll be bringing a few jounins with you. Sora, you'll be captain this time" Tsunade said as 3 jounins came beside her.

I nod.

"Well then, my name's Sora. I'll be your captain. Pleasure to work with you" Sora said.

I smiled.

We took off.

Our mission was to find a spy. It seems the person has been spying Konoha for a long time and we just discovered it.

We split to find information but then it seems that the person has been killed not long ago. Infact, just a few days ago in this very town that our team was resting at.

Sora and I finish our Information gathering and we're walking back to a tea shop where the rest of the team is.

Third Person's POV

Two hooded guys sat by the counter for a drink. They over heard a bunch of Konoha's ninja talking bad about a certain someone.

"Looks like we can cancel out Uchiha Itachi's name on the bounty book" Guy 1 said.

"Heh, good for him, killed by his own brother, serve him right for killing everyone" Guy 2 said.

"Yeah, he deserve it" Guy 3 said.

One of the hooded one clench his fist and wanted to shut their mouth up but someone beat him to it.

"Three of you! Dont talk like that!"

The three ninja stood up abruptly.

"Sora-Taichou!" The three of them exclaimed.

The hooded guy knew him as Sora as well.

"Its not good to talk about the death like that" Sora said with a frown.

"But its true isn't it? What we just said" Guy 2 said.

"It doesn't matter. You have no right to talk about him like that. Imagine if someone said that to you, even if you're who you are now or you're a criminal, what would you feel?" The girl beside Sora, Senna said. She said it with so much of bitterness in it.

"We're sorry, Senna-san" They said.

"Come on guys. We better head back to Konoha. You guys wait outside" Sora said.

They went outside, paying for their tea and dango they ordered.

"Nee-san, lets go..." Sora said.

He look at her as she look down, clenching her hands.

"Nee-san, come on... Itachi-san wouldn't want you to be like that, remember?" Sora said.

Senna sighed sadly and nod, going out as well.