Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!

Third Person's POV

The fight between Madara and the now revealed masked man, Obito and all the other shinobi continues.

With the Jubi on the lose as well, and Madara causing havoc... Obito keeping Kakashi and Naruto busy, they're on a losing side.

Kakashi then used him Kamui to tried to transport the Jubi but Obito block him and both of them were sent in another dimension...

[A/N: I dont remember what they call it. Space, Dimension? Or something like that. The one Kakashi and Obito always use, their Kamui? Or something like that...]

Naruto became gravely wounded. The chakra coat that surrounds everyone disappeared. Shinobis became discourage but Shikamaru manage to lift their spirit up.

The others attack while Sakura heals Naruto. He gave all other shinobis the kyubi coat again.

They then made a plan.

Bee unleash a bijudama towards the Jubi but it manage to block it and it bounce back. Doton user used Shouheki (Wall block) to block them but it breaks each and every wall...

But then it suddenly disappear.

The fourth hokage suddenly landed in front of Sakura and Naruto.

"Am I late?" he ask.

"Nope. Not at all... You came just in time" Naruto smirked.

Suddenly a big explosion can be heard.

"What happen?" One of the shinobi ask.

"I just teleported the bijudama in the sea" Fourth said.

"...Are you an ally or an enemy?" Sakura recognise him and ask.

He turn to her and smile.

"Dont worry, I'm on your side. Thank you for healing Naruto. Are you his girlfriend?" Fourth ask.

"Eh? Hehe? Does it seem like that?" Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head.

Sakura had a ticked mark on her head.

"Didn't I ask you to stay quiet?!!! Dont talk anymore?!!" Sakura said.

"Sakura-chan!! Are you hurting me or healing me?!!" Naruto whine.

"S-Sakura-san... He needs to heal" Sora suddenly appeared beside her and tried to stop her.

Suddenly another three figure appeared in front of them.

First Hokage, Hashirama Senju.

Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju.

And

Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen.

"Sandaime!!" Sakura exclaimed, surprised.

Everyone was surprised with their arrival. The third told them that Orochimaru revived them.

"Its not just them. There's more back up coming. Although they're late" Naruto said.

Sakura and Sora look at him in confusement.

"Hashirama!!! I've been waiting for you!!!" Madara exclaimed.

"Madara! We'll settle our score once and for all! But first, I need to take care of that" Hashirama said, pointing towards Jubi.

"Naruto... You've fought well. For now, you rest first. Those two will be coming soon" Minato said.

'Those two?' Sakura and Sora thought.