Chapter 15 - The Start Of War

Third Person's POV

The Fourth shinobi world war has started.

All five nation shinobis against Madara, all the white zetsu and edo tensei.

As Naruto finally found out about how the war has started, he immediately head out, accompanied by Killer Bee, the eight tail host.

After manage to convince the Raikage and as well as the Hokage, Naruto head out and help everyone as much as possible.

Going everywhere, with his new found ability, the ability to sense bad intention. Bad presence or so.

Meanwhile, while all that happened, at a certain somewhere....

"I'm opening your bandage now"

"Yeah"

As the person open the bandage around his eyes, he open it and got used to the light.

"How is it? Do you feel any pain at all?"

"I'm fine"

"Just dont activate your Sharingan yet. For now just get used to your eyes"

"I know that...Senna...Lets go"

"Right, your katana" Senna hand him his katana.

They head out from their hideout and proceed to a place.

They already know about the war.

Back to Naruto, where he encountered Nagato and Itachi who's being revived by the edo tensei.

They fought against eachother unwillingly until Itachi activated a jutsu he placed on Naruto before he fought with Sasuke.

A crow came out of Naruto's mouth or rather, the jutsu that Itachi place on Naruto is activated and Itachi is out from Kabuto's...the edo tensei mastermind's jutsu.

They defeated Nagato.

Back to where Sasuke and Senna was, they have passed two small town, and it was literally empty.

Senna frowned.

Sasuke glance at Senna to see her seemingly nervous. He knew she's been keeping secret from him, as if she knew something...

After walking further more, Sasuke stop walking. He look at Senna and she nod.

"It looks like you've been following us" Sasuke said as he turn around and a bunch of white Zetsu surround them.

"What are you doing here?!" One of the Zetsu said.

"Nothing in particular. We've passed two town and there's no one at all. This is suspicious, you all must have know something, right?" Sasuke said.

"Shut up!! We're the one who will be questioning! Not the other way around! Who gave you permission to go out?!!" Another Zetsu said.

Senna took her katana out.

"Hm, if you have problem with that, then come and catch us. You seem to be more now too" Senna said.

"You brat!! What did you do to our real body!!" Zetsu said.

"Senna, back off. If you're Zetsu's duplicate, you'll at least give a good fight right?" Sasuke said, activating his new Sharingan.

"Sasuke! Not yet!" Senna said, worried.

"Its fine..." Sasuke said and immediately activate his Susanoo, instantly killing most of the Zetsus.

Sasuke then lift one of them and place him in a genjutsu.