chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself

Third Person's POV

"Kuso!"

"Senna, calm down" Kakashi said.

"I-I know, I can feel Madara's chakra like this...And I'm worried about those two" Senna said.

"They'll be fine. Also, we should move away from here, We don't want Gai-san to be caught in the fight" Gaara said.

Senna nod.

"Then can you bring him to-"

Senna's eyes widen.

"Kakashi!! Get away from there!!" Senna turn around and warn him.

But its too late, Kakashi's sharingan eye was already taken. Madara then disappear from our sight and then Sakura suddenly appear.

"Sakura!" Senna run to her.

"Senna... And Sasuke-kun?" Sakura look at him with wide eyes.

"Anyways Gaara! Take Gai-san and Lee to the Medic team! We'll take care from here!" Senna said.

"Senna you go as well" Sasuke said.

"Sasuke... I told you, I'm not going. I'm fighting together as well" Senna said.

"You're weak, you'll be in the way" He said.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi warn him.

Senna glare slightly at Sasuke.

'Does he care for me or does he not? Why does he always confuse me like this?' Senna thought.

"Fine, I'll go then. I'll assist in the healing on the other side" Senna said.

She went to Gaara and Lee.

"Lets go" Senna said.

"Senna-chan, dont worry, we'll be back before you know it!" Naruto said.

Senna smile slightly and nod.

She took off on Gaara's sand.

"You okay with that, Sasuke?" Naruto ask.

"What?" Sasuke said.

"Dont act dumb, teme! You're making her hate you again" Naruto said.

"Its better then for her to die here... Anyways now's not the time to do this. Madara's back" Sasuke said.

"I'm beating some sense into you after this, teme" Naruto said.

"Hn. Whatever" Sasuke said.

Senna's POV

My eyes clouded with tears.

Sasuke... Honestly I dont know if he love me or he hate me. Sometimes he shows his love, sometimes he look at me like I'm a nuisance to him...

"Senna"

I look in front of me.

"What is it, Gaara?" I said.

"He love you... Dont doubt yourself. He's just trying to protect you" Gaara said.

"I know that! I know... Its just that, I rather do something than nothing, knowing that I'll be dead" I said.

"You wont be dead. You wont. You'll live. Trust us, after all this ends, we'll heal you" Gaara said.

I just shake my head.

I dont think I can make it...

Right now, the least that I can do is fight alongside the other kages.