Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Years has pass since the fourth great world war.

All five main nation are still together living peacefully.

"Yuu, come on now. Its time for you to go to school"

"*sigh* Yeah, I get it. I'm coming now"

A woman in about her thirties with red and black hair. She wore a simple long sleeves shirt and a vest with a black pants. Her ninja pouch by her side.

A small boy came down. He had a serious face on but the moment his eyes landed on the woman his facial expression soften.

"Eat your breakfast now" She said.

"Thanks, Okaa-san. Itadakimasu" He ate his breakfast.

After that, the both of them went out of the house and towards the academy.

"HORA!!! BORUTO!!!!!!!!"

Two person ran past them swiftly.

The woman chuckled while the boy sigh.

"Well then. Looks like I have a job to do. Yuu, lets take a shortcut" She said.

The boy nod and took the woman's hand. She teleport in front of the academy and drop the boy off.

"Take care now, see you later honey!" She said and take off.

She teleported in front of the two people who ran past her just now and grab the person in front of her.

"Boruto-kun, you shouldn't make trouble like that" She said.

"Cheh...Auntie Senna... Stop catching me already. Thats cheating" He pouted.

"Boruto! How many times do I have to tell you to not make trouble?! The hokage's already busy and you're making trouble for him!" The other person came.

"Konohamaru, dont need to yell now. Boruto, now be nice and go back to academy" The woman said.

"Senna-neesan, you're too gentle with him!" Konohamaru said.

"If you use too much force, it'll be a big trouble as well" Senna said.

Konohamaru sigh in defeat.

"Now Boruto, Listen to auntie now. All the other Kage's coming right now. So you need to behave now, alright?" Senna ask.

"I get it" He said, pouting.

She let him go and the two went off.

Senna teleport in front of the Hokage's office and knock.

"Come in"

She went in.

"You're still here? You should meet the kages now. They should be in the meeting room already" Senna said.

"Ah, Senna-chan... I'll be there in a sec... Just need to finish this paperwork..."

"Shikamaru, look at our Hokage. He's really late for the meeting" Senna said.

"Mataku... Naruto.... Lets go already" Shikamaru said.

"Dont worry about the reports. I'll help you with it" Senna winked.

"I suppose then... Thanks a bunch guys!" Naruto said.

They went of towards the meeting. And Senna's left with the paperwork.

Not too long after, someone came in.

"Naruto made you do this again?"

She look up from the paperwork and smile.