Chapter 27 - Goodbyes

Third Person's POV

As Naruto and the other three finally manage to defeat Kaguya and Black Zetsu, Peace is definitely back to the world...

The Bijuu's are all released from their seal as well.

"We finally get to end this, Now everyone can live happily!" Naruto said giving a thumbs up.

All four of them smile in relief.

After a few second of silence...

"Wait!! What about the four of us?!! How are we getting out of this dimension?!!" Sakura state.

"AHHHHH!!! WE'RE DOOM!!! 'TERBAYO!!" Naruto shouted, panicking.

"I think, His childlish nonsense will never disappear" Son Goku said.

"He's really stupid" Kurama said.

Suddenly a white light engulf them and the next thing they know is that they're back.

"Welcome back, Naruto" The fourth welcome him with a warm smile.

"Otousan...." Naruto look at him surprised.

They all turn to the six path, Rikudou.

"Naruto, who's that man?" Sakura ask.

"Old man Rikudou!! You're responsible for this?" Naruto ask, pointing at him.

"Thats right, You're all back to your original dimension. The five previous kage used Kuchiyose to bring you all back. And I have summon the five kage from the first generation to help me. Naruto, Sasuke, and other ninjas, Congratulation for saving the world" Rikudou said.

Naruto grinned and Sasuke smirk.

"You're the person from the legend?" Kakashi ask.

"Thats right, my name is Ootsutsuki Hagoromo. Also known to many as the six path sage, Rikudou to many" Rikudou said.

"You're right... He's really floating. But I'm not even surprised anymore... After going through all that nightmare, Anyways, I'm tired and I dont care anymore..." Sakura said.

"Person who has this god like power... Only you can posses it" Kakashi said.

Rikudou turn to Kakashi.

"Your name's Hatake Kakashi, right?" He ask.

"...? Yes... I am" Kakashi said.

"You really are a brilliant person. You've guide them all into sealing my mother again" Rikudou said.

"Actually, I have not helped much to their success. Everything is all for their hardwork and as well as their friends. Also, a helping hand from my very old friend who's willing to lend me his power" Kakashi said.

"Even so, you've shown great leadership. Even if you're confuse as to what to do at start, but you've fulfilled your responsibilities as a leader, to lead this childrens and stand strong alongside your friends as well as your old friend, Obito when he's in trouble. If its not because of your great leadership, My mother may not even be sealed!" Rikudou said.

Naruto went to the Bijuus as Rikudou talked to Kakashi.

"Yo, Kurama!! You didnt feel lonely without me did you?! I miss you sooo much!!" Naruto waved crazily at him, jumping and jumping non stop.

"Must you yell while you shout my name non stop?!! Isn't the other half of me still in your body, idiot?!!" Kurama said.

"Gyahahaha!!!" Son Goku laughed.

"Haha, Its unbelievable to see Kurama look so flustered. But I have already imagine a day like this... Where the prophecy child can gather the Bijuus to want to work together with him. He really is a special ninja" Rikudou said to the others as he look at Naruto talking to the Bijuus.