Chapter 13 - Another Problem

I'm a free bird!!! For maybe a month... But still!!

No more school although there's collage!! But still!!!

You can guess I'm happy, So, Happy reading!!!

Enjoy!!

************************

Third Person's POV

As everyone cheered for Naruto for saving the village, someone else in the village was plotting something.

Shikaku, Shikamaru's father, approached Senna and stood beside her.

"Is there anything wrong?" She whispered.

"Yeah...I'm gonna need Shikamaru and your help...later" He said.

Senna nod.

Senna's POV

Even if nobody died, there's still major sustained injuries. Even myself...

I stood with Shikaku-san, with Shikamaru.

"So whats the issue?" I ask.

"First of all, We need somewhere to talk, We must not let anyone to hear us" Shikaku-san said.

We went to a clearing and he did a jutsu.

"We'll be able to talk here" He said.

"What jutsu is this?" Shikamaru ask.

"Its one of the interrogation Jutsu. But we can use it for this too" Shikaku-san said.

"So, What is it that needed both of us. We're both...you can say the most smart and wise one among our batch of group" I said.

"Yes. Thats true. But before that, I'm sorry for dragging you to the dark side of Konoha..." He said.

Shikamaru's POV

"Dark side....of Konoha...?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah..." Dad glance at Senna, her hair shadowing her face.

"What happen?" She ask.

"We'll be having a big meeting soon. And I want both of you to follow me" Dad said.

"What for? If its a big meeting, shouldn't it be someone like a special jounin be in it instead?" I said.

"Thats true... But I want you to watch closely. I'm not sure whats the meeting's about. But its concerning Danzo..." Dad said.

"Danzo?" I became even more confused.

"Danzo...Konoha's evil doer..." Senna said as she clench her fist.

"Senna?" I place his hand on her shoulder, worried.

"Thats right, every village have their own...bad side..." Dad sigh.

Senna's POV

In the meeting room, the feudal lord and his peoples along with the two elders, Danzo, Shikaku-san, Shikamaru and I stood behind him.

"We shall now begin the meeting" The feudal lord said.

"We suggest that we still work together with the other countries to defend against the remaining Akatsuki" One of Konoha's elders said.

"After what happen to the village, Amegakure has been working hard to help us. First of all, we need to talk about our finance on the village and also the effects on other country..." One of the Feudal lord's people said.

"All those can wait. Our first problem right now is... Who will be the next hokage?" Danzo started.

'Just as I thought...he really is after the position' I thought as I glared at him.