Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes

Senna's POV

I search the area for either one of them...

Sasuke or Itachi...

"Kuro, anything?" I ask.

"There's no--- Milady stop!!!" Kuro pushed me aside and stood infront of me, growling.

I look infront of me. Itachi...Or rather, his clone...

"Ita....chi...."

"Senna, Its been a long time" He said.

I stood up.

"Itachi! Sasuke, Sasuke he--"

"I'm going to fight him soon. Infact he should be reaching by now" Itachi said.

My eyes widen.

"Why?!! If...If you fight...One of you definitely will die!!" I said as I start to tear up.

"Its to atone what I have done... So its time I say goodbye" Itachi said.

"Why...Why did you kill your clan then? Why do you kill them if you're looking at me like that?!!" I shouted at him.

He look at me with such loving eyes. His worry, his sadness...

"Why do you show me all these emotions...When you barely show any when we first met?" I said as I walk closer to him.

"Milady!!" Kuro bark.

I ignore him.

I grab ahold of Itachi's akatsuki cloak and place my head on his chest.

"Why do you do this, Itachi-nii?" I whispered.

"Its been a long time since I hear you call me that..." He said.

"Senna, go back...To Konoha. Dont even think of going to the battle. Its a fight I cant avoid" He said as he kiss my forhead and dissapear.

"Itachi!!!!" I shouted.

Third Person's POV

"Kakashi-san!!!"

Kakashi stop and turn behind. Sora right behind him.

"Sora? What are you doing here?" Kakashi ask.

"Nee-san! Where's nee-san?!" Sora ask, panicking.

"Calm down, Sora. She went solo. Well, together with Kuro and the pack" Kakashi said.

"No! You cant leave her alone! Especially when it involves the Uchiha Brothers!!" Sora said.

"Why is that?" Kiba ask, annoyed.

"She cant... She wont be able to face them..." Sora bit his thumb and summon.

Chi came out.

"Sora-sama!" Chi exclaimed.

"Chi, sorry to disturb you. Do you know where Nee-san might be?" Sora ask.

"Senna-sama is with Kuro. I'll help you find them" Chi said.

Sora nod.

"Kakashi-san, I'll be going first" Sora said.

Kakashi nod.

'Just as I thought... Senna... really shouldn't come to this mission. I fear, something bad might happen' Kakashi thought.

"Come on, we need to find the others. We need to regroup" Kakashi said.

"Hai"

They went and find Naruto and the others.

Senna stood on the same spot, even after minutes Itachi left.