Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages

Senna's POV

"Hold on, before we go...." I said.

They stop and look at me.

"Whats up?" Suigetsu ask.

"Kagebunshin no Jutsu!" I said.

"Why are you summoning so many clone?" Sasuke ask.

"I've been having a bad feeling since just now. So right now, I'm sending my clones to the headquarters, just to get some informations" I said.

We then continue on walking and suddenly I felt a burst of weird chakra.

"What chakra is that?" Sasuke ask.

"Who knows..." Orochimaru said.

Anyways we continue on the journey and we reach to our hometown... Konoha.

Sasuke ran up the nearest pole to inspect....

I just step forward and just take in the scenery....

"What in the world is Sasuke doing?" Suigetsu ask.

I smiled and went up near Sasuke.

"This place...Changed alot too..." Sasuke said.

"Yeah... It got destroy once, when fighting Pein. So... When we rebuild it, there's got to be changes..." I said.

We both then jump back down.

"Lets go, I found the place" Sasuke said.

We went near the Uchiha compound actually. And Sasuke open a pathway using a jutsu. On the stone contains the symbol of Sharingan.

We then went down.

Before we came here to Konoha, we went to a ruins where the Uzumakis used to live.

There, we took a mask, needed for what we must do...

Orochimaru wore the mask, and just as I thought, the shinigami for the shiki fuujin appeared.

He manage to take his hands back and before it can take Orochimaru's soul, Sasuke release the white zetsus that has been following them.

And the ritual then start.

We back off a bit and Orochimaru manage to do the Edo Tensei and summon four people....

Hashirama Senju, first Hokage.

Tobirama Senju, Second Hokage.

Sarutobi Hiruzen, The third Hokage, Oji-sama...

The fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato...

But I didn't care for the rest... The moment my eyes landed on Oji-sama I went to him.

"Oji-sama!!" I hugged him.

"Huhu, there's only one person who call me that. Senna is it?" He said.

I smile.

"Hai, Its me...." I said.

"Hm, it must be the Shinobi by the name Orochimaru again, right?" Second said.

"I'm sure he manage to take our souls and his hands back from shiki fuujin and summon us with Edo Tensei" Oji-sama said.

"He manage to unseal it? How did he unseal the shikifuujin?" Fourth ask.

"Hm, Minato, you understimate me too much, I research alot on the Uzumakis thats why" Orochimaru said.

"Hm? You are?" The first ask, looking at Minato-san.

"My name is Namikaze Minato, the fourth Hokage" He introduce himself.