Author's Note

Minna-san, I thank you for supporting this book eventhough its so short....

Really, Thanks to all the readers who read this as well.

Also, One thing I wanted to point out before you guys ask, Since SasuSaku didn't happen, So Sarada doesn't exist. Dont get me wrong, Its not like I hate her or what, I actually love Sarada. But since in this fanfic its Sasuke and Senna together, So I named their son Yuya.

And in replacement, I place Sora together with Sakura eventhough Sora's 2 year younger than Sakura. And their daughter name Ayame...

Basically thats the only difference in the end of the series.

I hope no Sarada fan will hate me for this!!

Lets see, Well, Also another thing, Yes, I like the typical 'happily every after' ending. I dont really favour a sad ending or something like that. But of course I still read it... I dont judge.

Its just that I get that uneasy feeling whenever I read a sad or weird ending. Thats why you'll see that my books ends with a happy ending! XD

So yeah...

Just telling you guys all this...

But if you want to read more fanfic, You can check out my other two Naruto fanfic, 'Together Always' and 'The time that passes by' which is still on going or my Prince of tennis fanfic 'Echizen Rika'.

Well, Thanks once again for reading.

Naruto does not belong to me, Masashi Kishimoto-sensei does.

The End...

Sasaki_Senna OUT!!!!!!!!!! ^^