Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!

Chapter 1 wont have Senna yet dane, Its gonna be Naruto most of it....

^^

Enjoy!!

***********************

Third Person's POV

Naruto ran up the pole, seeing the sight that he have never been able to see for a very long time.

"Ahhh!! This place never change!! Oh? and Obaa-chan's face is on the hokage mountain already!!" He said.

"Hmm....You seem really excited, Naruto" Jiraiya said to him.

"Of course! Its been 2 and a half years!" Naruto said, running back down the pole.

"Hmmm....Looks like you didn't change much huh, Naruto" Another voice said from behind them.

"Ahhhh!!!! Kakashi-sensei!!! You didn't change too, in fact you look just the same, believe it!!" Naruto state.

"N-naruto!!!" A girl's voice said with a surprised voice.

Naruto look towards the voice.

"Tsunade-baachan....and dont tell me, Sakura-chan?!!" Naruto pointed at them.

"Why dont we talk at my office instead of in front of the village's gate?" Tsunade state.

They all nod and decide to go to the office.

"Well, Naruto you didn't change at all" Tsunade said, seating on her chair.

"Ne, ne, Naruto, how do I look like now?" Sakura ask.

"Eh? Dont worry! You look exactly the same, believe it!!" Naruto said, grinning and giving a thumbs up.

Sakura got a ticked mark on her forhead. She slam her fist on Naruto's head.

"You really dont understand womans na, Naruto" Jiraiya shook his head.

Naruto recover from Sakura's punch and went to Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei! I got a present for you!" Naruto said.

"Hm? what is it?" Kakashi ask, looking away from his book.

Naruto hand him the latest Icha Icha book. Kakashi gave a very big admiring look on the book.

"Cheh, I dont understand what is so good with that...." Naruto complained.

"hmph! Thats an adult book, a kid like you wont understand anything" Jiraiya said.

"Ahem!!!!" Tsunade purposely made a HUGE fake cough, gaining everyone's attention.

"Kakashi, please continue..." Tsunade said.

"Right....Now...We'll be doing some intense training. So meet at the training ground" Kakashi said.

"Intense training?" Sakura ask.

"Yeah, intense training for the two of you. To see if you can keep up with another jounin or not. And it'll determine your future position" Tsunade said.

"Yosha!! Sakura-chan, Lets go!" They both ran to the Training ground.

Kakashi teleported away earlier.

Once they reach, Kakashi's already there.

"Kakashi-sensei....you're early" Sakura state.

"I'm not always late you know" Kakashi said.

"Anyways what kinda training is it dattebayo!!? I'm really excited!" Naruto ask.

"Well nothing special. Just this" Kakashi show them two bell.