Special Chapter: The Past 2

Continue flashback~
Third Person's POV

"Who's the kid?" Temari ask.

Senna smiled.

"This is Sora. He's my brother" Senna said.

"Brother?! Since when did you have a brother?" Temari ask.

"Since a few days ago, Temari. And dont shout. You know I hate loud noises" Senna said.

Temari sigh.

"So, Sora, are you hurt?" Temari ask.

Sora hugged Senna tighter and shook his head.

"Hm, he seem scared" Temari state.

"Yeah, when this group of bandits attack me and I got this wound, it must have scared him" Senna explain.

"Well, that wouldn't be surprise. Anyways, we were tracking down this team anyways. They're called Night Raid. Well, thats what they name themselves.

They kidnap people with high bounties, kill people, and rob small villages around the Land of Wind.

"I see. I was on the way to Suna, to visit you guys. Never thought this would happen" Senna said.

The medic finish healing Senna. And the bodies of the bandits were all sealed.

"Come on, lets got to Suna" Temari said.

Senna nod.

"Sora, we're going now" Senna said.

Sora look at her sadly, worried.

"Dont worry. I'm fine. Come on, before there's a storm. I heard there will be by night time" Senna said.

They all nod and immediately ran to Suna in full speed. With Senna carrying Sora on her back.

They finally reach after running a lot. Temari then lead the team to the Kazekage's office.

"Oh, yeah... Who's your Kazekage? Since the previous one was killed..." Senna ask.

"Well, it took a lot of time. But, you'll be surprise" Temari said with a proud look.

Senna just raise her eyebrow in curiosity.

They reach to a room and Temari knock the door.

'Come in'

Senna's eyes widen.

"That voice..."

Temari grinned and open the door.

"Gaara, we're back" She said.

"Ah, missio--"

Gaara look up from his paper work and saw not only his ninjas, but also a girl he deem important to him.

"Senna..." Gaara said.

"Ya, Is been a long time" Senna wave.

Gaara nod.

"while we were chasing down The Night Raid, Senna already kill them all" Temari said.

"I see, why were you even near the Land of Wind? I heard from Hokage-sama that you leave Konoha without saying goodbye to Naruto and the others" Gaara said.

"Ahaha..., well, A lot has happen and... I kinda want a break. Maybe leave on a journey for a couple of years" Senna said.

"Anyways, Thank you for taking the criminals down. We were chasing them for months" Gaara said.